On Saturday Nov 22 4-Score & Simons presents

And You Thought The Guys Were Good

an all female dj event

Annalyze

anna2.jpg

Stanton Magnetics, Fused Management, Code of the Cutz

www.skyehigh.com www.djannalyze.com

Rochester, NY

Sponsored by Stanton, her Breakbeat/ 2Step mash up, DMC style scratching, and talent alone have earned her quite a name nationwide. Busy all summer on the Warped tour and working in the studio with Shortee from the movie Scratch, Annalyze is filling up dance floors all over the country. Her stage presence is filled with style and grace and her track selection has landed her a place in the hearts of music enthusiasts of every genre.

Jen Lasher

jen.JPG

System Recordings, Zone Records

www.00bliss.com

Washington, D.C.

A member of the Object-Oriented Bliss DJ collective, Jen Lasher has come into her own as one of America's Breakbeat up and comers. After years of frequent performences at the world renound Buzz nightclub as well as many shows across the country, Jen continues to rock crowds everywhere with her energetic style. Keeping busy in the studio, Jen's contributed vocals to Dj Icey's new artist compilation "Different Day" on System Recordings, also co-produced with Icey a track featured on Baby Anne's new mixed CD "Live in Vegas" on Moonshine titled "Rain". Lasher is the newest addition to Icey's Orlando based label Zone Records. For all you other DJs and vinyl collectors her tracks are on Zone Record release #57 "Rain" & "Bojangles"

DJ Johnna

image06.jpg

4-Score, NV Nightclub

www.4-score.com www.djjohnna.com

Nashville, TN

Captivating crowds throughout the southern US and beyond with her body rocking funky, progressive breaks and cover girl looks, it is no wonder that DJ Johnna is quickly taking the dance music world by storm. An expanding dj schedule, residency at NV Nightclub and plans to begin producing her own tracks in late 2003, there is nowhere to go but up for this talented beauty - often referred to as Nashville's "queen of funky breaks".

Delicious Groove

Kaleidoscope Records

www.deliciousgroove.com

Orlando, FL

The newest girl to take the underground breaks world by storm! Her slammin' beatz and smooth mixes are not to be missed. Combining ghetto funky breaks with a twist of nu' skool, her selection of music keeps the dance floor packed and the vibe going. In the local Orlando scene you can catch her monthly as a resident at Tabu on Thursday nights and you also can hear her droppin' funk every Friday night at Club H2O. She has new tracks coming out Kaleidoscope Records and her newest remix of Snap vs. Prophecy "The Power" is to be released on Virgin Records this fall.

www.simonsclub.com

Simons

7 SW 1st St

Downtown Gainesville

18 to get in 21 to drink

$6 b4 midnite $8 after

drink specials

www.4-Score.com

info@4-score.com

www.enation.org

Guest brwneydtrouble

Whats the deal with breaks and chicks all of a sudden??? Damn, and I thought that I was into something new....:(

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by andrewthomas

jackie just curious

if your retired why are u still posting

not starting beef to keep ur comments to yourself

thanx

I am just as retired as Saleen is. And I am VERY sorry if my very presence is odious to you, but I am not going anywhere. So get used to it.

Originally posted by treepwood728

i know a few female DJs and they are wicked.

Chloé, and Maya are very talented yet underrated, i will be going to this event, just to see how good they are.

believe me you won't be dissapointed!!

i have seen them all play out many times and Johnna is my girl from back home and i would never miss a chance to see her!!

:bounce: