Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V at Nv Review Thread

Bling

Ok koky already knows what i thought about the nite.

at first i was like wtf i hate what edgar is mixing. for the first hour or so i just didnt feel it. I was saying to myself "could this be the first time im disappointed by an edgar set?" Then of course he went off. From one of my personal favorites which i rarely hear at clubs "The Gamemaster" To "Punk" to some song about Witches which koky told me was 6 yrs old (must download it) Edgar V threw it down hardcore

still cant catch my breathe

great to meet. bobalou, edgar's girlfriend maria, tranz whore and lextacy and happyface as well as ikkin.

also great to finally talk to toni and flip for the first time for more than just 2 min :)

thanks again koky for teaching me about the tracks i was hearing . :)

till next weekend at space :)

he played witches!!!!! oh man thats a classic!!!! great track from the first club space cd

he went classics on you guys playing gamemaster although i know theres a 2003 version out there

i couldnt make it last night i can barely stand for 10 mins imagine all night ....i will be at space next weekend... woOt!!

didn't think we were gonna make it out at all last nite but i sure am glad edgar called & got us up & out. had never been to nv before & i have to say i really liked it alot. nice big clean club. good system. good looking people. i really enjoyed edgar's set last nite. it was different but my feet hurt so i know i danced too much in my candies. thank you happyface for being my new dance partner! koky, always a pleasure! & the newly brown haired mrs. wowsers! oh yeah & flip too. much love to maria, who i knew tummy issues going on! nice to see oscar g coming out of his shell & showing love & support for EV! very nice meeting you! poisonivy & clubspace guy, you danced as much as i did & i'm sure you headed down the street later too. got to see some old friends as well. juicy & her man - what a beautiful couple! & of course, the fabulous, candyroll....good to see ya babe! miss u online.

all in all, the nite turned out to be alot of fun!

nice meeting u as well michelle. yeah i danced a lot but then again i always get like that for edgar or trance in general. next week all space weekend. didnt go down to space last nite. i was so tired from armin on fri so after edgar i was just gone.

u and lextecy makea nice couple good luck to you both. :) hope to bump into you soon . perhaps happyface will allow me a dance with you and of course lextecy:D

ok where to begin ... this has trully been one of my best & funnest nights EVER 4 me .... yeah bling , edgar did start a bit wierd ... trying out some new shit i guess some was really good.. some was ok ... but like i told you son .... THAT NIGGA WAS GONNA DELIVER THE GOODS !!! & so he did ... fucked it up !!! threw it down nasty !!! as always !! :D had me tearin shit up on the floor !!! lol... god i had such a great time !! thanx again mr.V .. love ya :Dgreat hangin with the mr.v crew... u know who u fuckers are ... then after NV a crew of us headed to space ... & DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN !!! ROLLY WAS TEARIN THAT SHIT UP ON THE PATIO !!!..i was just goin up there for a few mins to say hello to biz & rolly & ended up by myself dancing for over an hr..lol

then went down and caught markus set in the main room... and he made me eat my werds of what i thought of his set at level.. spun an amazing set !! nice tunes & some oldies & very well put together !! danced my ass off the whole night ... it was great hangin in the booth with my dawg arturo !! thanx 4 hookin it up .. U ROCK ARTI !! :D also nice shooting some shit with markus about tunes !! kool guy... great meeting you finally & your kool wife .. after markus i headed up with tired & candy to the patio ... and fuck !!! damn oscar g was throwin it down nasty as fuck yo !!! i thought this was my chance to take a break by goin up to the vip on the patio but man was i wrong ... the party continued !!!:cool: even tho i couldnt even feel my fuckin legs or body 4 that matter !! but candy pushed and pushed and even punched me a few times to get me goin so i tried .. but wasnt doin much :laugh: but i think i danced from 8 to 10 hrs nonstop !!! i had a great time !! hope the same 4 next weekend !!! im just sad that i hadnt been goin to space lately ... im really gonna miss that shit !!:( but fuck it !!! im gonna take it out with a bang next weekend !! hope everyone that goes does the same :D peace !! in off to bed .. or im gonna try

Originally posted by trojanman

he played witches!!!!! oh man thats a classic!!!! great track from the first club space cd

he went classics on you guys playing gamemaster although i know theres a 2003 version out there

i couldnt make it last night i can barely stand for 10 mins imagine all night ....i will be at space next weekend... woOt!!

yeah bro he played witches !!! all these new jacks were like wtf ?? THAT TRACK IS DOPE !!! everyone went off when he droped that bomb !!! :laugh: i think BLING SHIT HIMSELF !! :laugh: :laugh: & NO PROBLEM BLING WITH THE TRACKS:aright: :aright: IM NOT HALF AS GOOD AS ARTURO THO ... arturo is a fuckin library yo !! :laugh: but ill help as much as i can ...:D

Looks like guys had a great weekend--without me!! Im on vacation--butu know i just had to login and see wtf was going on....ill be back in full force next weekend for the Space "closing"......Bling--u know i dropped my eye makeup pencil in ur f--ing car and u made me go out of town without it??? Just for that im gonna make you stay @ space til noon next sat...prepare yourself:D

Originally posted by houze-kitty

Looks like guys had a great weekend--without me!! Im on vacation--butu know i just had to login and see wtf was going on....ill be back in full force next weekend for the Space "closing"......Bling--u know i dropped my eye makeup pencil in ur f--ing car and u made me go out of town without it??? Just for that im gonna make you stay @ space til noon next sat...prepare yourself:D

bling till noon ?? i dont think hell make it !!! ill believe it when i see it !!! :D :D hope to party with ya next time house kitty !!! i wanna see u bust a move yo :cool::)

Originally posted by houze-kitty

oh btw bling--i have that original mixcd of edgar---"trance-missions" 1 of the original Club Space cds----ill trade you for a download of Lee burridge oR Steve Lawler that actually works in my car--see ya when i get back!:tongue:

you are gonna trade an edgar cd ?? are you outta your fucking skull ???:mad: :mad:

koky--blingy will burn then return---and yes the general consensus is that i AM outa my fuckin skull! As far as dancing--sure you can hang with me,yo? Ask bling---his feet were actually hurting the night of our 2 club marathon--actually 3-we hit nerve for Lee BUrridge the night before....did you buy those diesel sneaks yet bling?? TOLD you im not fuckin around this sat.......oh SNAPPPPPPPP:D