Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez at Sand BAr

It was a good turn out, he spun some good tracks and place was packed with a nice crowed, even Junior was dancing himself at the booth and interating with the crowed. After we went to ARC and did not get home till 9am, Danny was ok, but too many guys around. I can't wait for Vicious @ SAnd BAr this coming up friday the 10th

we were gonna go...but figured that ppl without tickets weren't getting in...so we went to Noche' in TImes square...waited in line for for about a half hour that didnt move...then we drove around the city aimlessly for about half hour (contemplating to go to copa, coda, or metronome) and ended up at a place with no cover that was really grimey.....we should have waited in line for Noche'

Originally posted by housedog

Who cares about the crowd you are there to dance.

i wish my friend would think like this but she wanted to leave early because she wasnt comfortable w/ the crowd, ugh i hate going out w/ someone who starts whinning about oh these lil boys, oh its too hot, oh i feel tired....she was getting annoying that we ended up just leaving early but @ least i danced a lil and had a lot of fun on sat @ AC :D

Originally posted by nybeauty

i wish my friend would think like this but she wanted to leave early because she wasnt comfortable w/ the crowd, ugh i hate going out w/ someone who starts whinning about oh these lil boys, oh its too hot, oh i feel tired....she was getting annoying that we ended up just leaving early but @ least i danced a lil and had a lot of fun on sat @ AC :D

NYBEAUTY.......were u @ the casbah?