Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz @ SPACE34 - Oktober 4 REVIEW

arturob

HELLO ALL!

Last night was a fuckin amazing night at 34! the club was super packed, more than we were expecting. What a great vibe there was, good people, good music, great friends :)

We got there around 5, Ralph was still playing the sounds of mUUUrK. :P

Markus took over around 6 and oh boy, this was what we were waiting for!!! Opening with Melting Point/Lets Get Ill OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the club collapsed right there. As soon as the horn started to blown, the crowd was hands in the air / fist pump! BOOMBOOM! :D

Club kept packed till around 9:30am and Markus kept banging it hard. I personally say it was one of the best sets he has thrown down there since his first time playing. CHEERS!

people kept dancing and dancing to every other tune he would drop, but the best was when "Attention Deficit - What" came on. OMFG i died. everyone seemed to have liked that song, which is indeed a fuckin great breaks track. Markus' secret weapon :P

definintely a night to remember for all of you who attended! 34 is just too great of a club/venue.

we also hope you enjoyed as much as we did!

I got some great pictures and they will be on our website really soon.

all the best,

arturo

http://www.globaldjbroadcast.com

then after NV a crew of us headed to space ... & DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN !!! ROLLY WAS TEARIN THAT SHIT UP ON THE PATIO !!!..i was just goin up there for a few mins to say hello to biz & rolly & ended up by myself dancing for over an hr..lol

then went down and caught markus set in the main room... and he made me eat my werds of what i thought of his set at level.. spun an amazing set !! nice tunes & some oldies & very well put together !! danced my ass off the whole night ... it was great hangin in the booth with my dawg arturo !! thanx 4 hookin it up .. U ROCK ARTI !! also nice shooting some shit with markus about tunes !! kool guy... great meeting you finally & your kool wife .. after markus i headed up with tired & candy to the patio ... and fuck !!! damn oscar g was throwin it down nasty as fuck yo !!! i thought this was my chance to take a break by goin up to the vip on the patio but man was i wrong ... the party continued !!! even tho i couldnt even feel my fuckin legs or body 4 that matter !! but candy pushed and pushed and even punched me a few times to get me goin so i tried .. but wasnt doin much but i think i danced from 8 to 10 hrs nonstop !!! i had a great time !! hope the same 4 next weekend !!! im just sad that i hadnt been goin to space lately ... im really gonna miss that shit !! but fuck it !!! im gonna take it out with a bang next weekend !! hope everyone that goes does the same peace !! in off to bed .. or im gonna try

where are the pictures you took last night; this morning whatever u call it. :)

why is it that I can never bump into the following people at space.

Koky

Flip

theMrs

Trancewhore and future hubby

shroomy

sobeton..

Saleen....**

ect....

I have met most of the Cp'er but yet chances are I have stood or walk right next to one of them and never got to say... what's up...

maybe I kick on of you out of the DJ booth/..... who knows....

w.e.... everytime I meet someone new from (CP)..... it amazes me how down to earth the CP'er are opposed to all bitching, fighting, insulting, ass whooping, give a dog a bone drama that goes on here on this cyber-place we call (CP).

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by koky

""but candy pushed and pushed and even punched me a few times to get me goin so i tried

yeah... she a violent person(s) (incase she suffers from multiple personalities) always hitting people picking fight with boys...

bitch needs to be tied up like in some of her sig pictures and left in the space basement so the CAT size rats can nibble on that lil problem of hers... work out the anger.

:hat:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

yeah... she a violent person(s) (incase she suffers from multiple personalities) always hitting people picking fight with boys...

bitch needs to be tied up like in some of her sig pictures and left in the space basement so the CAT size rats can nibble on that lil problem of hers... work out the anger.

:hat:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you killed me with that.....

Later

Harold

nexus--some of the cp"ers you mentioned i have seen--for instance--sobeton---is always in the booth dancing his ass off--yes sobeton--you were pointed out to me in a group pic of cp miami that soemone--i forgot who--sent to me--sobeton do you ever leave that dj booth?:laugh: i know becuz i trainspot most of the night--even while dancing!! Koky is like the damn energizer bunny--at least when i met him @ NV for EV! But i too have yet to meet some of the elusive cp crew--im hoping all will come out Sat for the "closing" party....Rumor has it "the saleen" will make a rare appearance with his entourage in tow!

btw nexus--your avatar looks absolutely PAINFUL.....think of all the torn breast tissue....can we say super-underwire padded hanes her way support bra ??? dayummmmmmmmm!:D

Koky

Flip

theMrs

shroomy

sobeton..

Saleen....**

ect....

the kool people are hard to come by :D :D we are the celebirties of cp:D :cool: :cool:

where are the pictures you took last night; this morning whatever u call it. :)

Koky

Flip

theMrs

shroomy

sobeton..

Saleen....**

ect....

I have met most of the Cp'er but yet chances are I have stood or walk right next to one of them and never got to say... what's up...

maybe I kick on of you out of the DJ booth/..... who knows....

w.e.... everytime I meet someone new from (CP)..... it amazes me how down to earth the CP'er are opposed to all bitching, fighting, insulting, ass whooping, give a dog a bone drama that goes on here on this cyber-place we call (CP).

:rolleyes:

hope to meet you soon as well! we really don't go to 34. our space days ended when edgar stopped spinning there. anywho, have fun to all you space heads!

all I know is that I walked in that room @ about 8am & Markus was still kickin'.. Room was def feelin' it & he still had a big crowd of peepz jammin'. Couldn't stick around. @ that time of the morn' my gas tank is runnin' on empty.

Good stuff Markus.. Great nite & Morn'!!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

hope to meet you soon as well! we really don't go to 34. our space days ended when edgar stopped spinning there. anywho, have fun to all you space heads!

You guys better show up for the closing. :cool:

Originally posted by biznation00

all I know is that I walked in that room @ about 8am & Markus was still kickin'.. Room was def feelin' it & he still had a big crowd of peepz jammin'. Couldn't stick around. @ that time of the morn' my gas tank is runnin' on empty.

Good stuff Markus.. Great nite & Morn'!!

omfg. i love 34 that night. it was the best night i have been there with markus. sooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooood. heh.

i have cool pics. will email them to you asap! :P

arturo

Markus was so good! I enjoyed everything about the night. Ralph and Oscar were also alot of fun, and LP even got behind the decks too! I was a happy girl once I heard Markus play Avril Levine-I'm With you!!!We partied up on the terrace after Markus finally ended his set at 10am, and once again Oscar and LP were rocking the terrace with the perfect Space 34 anthems! Karin, Yadi, Gale, Arturo, CandyrollxXx, Bobba, Rach, Koki.....thanks for a night/morning to remember:)

normal_125_2572.jpg