Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cubs vs. marlins

skywalker01

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

rudyboy you started with the coments. About my accent. Dont fuck with me and I wont fuck with you.I can care less how your girl looks, and how much you can party there. All I know is that I hope the cubbies win. Sorry about the comments but if you want to beat me I live in Chicago. Its way to big to find me rudyboy.

yes i did joke about your poor grammer but never the less i did not make comments about the color of your skin.. or your ethnicity. i don't want to beat you up as i have nothing to gain from it... so in closing i will say this good luck to your cubs but better luck to our Marlins:D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

YOU KNOW WHAT GAYMAN, YOU CALL ME ALL THE SHIT I WANT, BUT AT LEAST I DONT GO AND TALK ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT THE MARLINS, AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS. HELLOOOOOO U FKN IDIOT! WAYNE H. NO LONGER OWNER ASSHOLE! EVER HEARD OF A GUY NAMED DAN LORIA?

AND GET YOUR SHIT STR8, WHAT DO YOU THINK MLB WANTS TO DO WHEN THE MARLINS LEASE RUNS OUT, HUH! ITS CALLED CONTRACTION AND THE MARLINS ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST WITH THE D-RAYS AND THE EXPOS IF NO ONE BUYS THEM.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT, AT LEAST IM WITH HAPPY WITH MY 25 TICKET. FK IT, SOMEONE FROM EVEN NY IS GOING OUT THERE TO FKN SUPPORT A DOOOMED TEAM....

ONCE AGAIN, DAN LORIA, NOT WAYNE H. , SHIT, DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHEN YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!

Hi Papi. Gayman is back once again to remind you that you are a DUMB ASS. I have forgotten more about baseball than you have ever known!!! This is my last post on this thread. Do me a favor, ask someone to write you cliff notes to help you understand all this wonderful free information. Its clear to me that the NYC School system has failed you.

Lesson #3 for the DUMB ASS from Queens:

1. Who is this DAN LORIA that you talk about? The owner of the team is JEFFREY LORIA.

2. Wayne H. owns the Stadium and the Dolphins. He negotiated with himself the Marlins lease deal @ the stadium. He did it in such a way to show on the books that the Marlins need their own baseball park. Thus, all the bonus revenue from Food, parking and signage would go to him, but he could claim that the Marlins need their own park to make money. Actually, it was quite a good selfish plan. He wanted to own two (at the time 3 if you include the Panthers and their arena) sports arenas. Why not force the city to build a baseball park and get parking, concessions and signage there also. Oh - and just for shits and giggles - the name of his bullshit shell company that was going to sell all the signage in the three facilities was FRONT ROW COMMUNICATIONS.

3. Contraction was a negotiation tool for the owners to use as a concession with the players. It was never really an option. But, I have to cut you slack on that because only baseball insiders understand that and the Players Union does not want that to leak because they will look like the dumb jocks that they are.

Quit while you are behind. Even other NYers are urging you to stop making yourself and your great city look bad. I have found NY sports fans to be some of the best and brightest in the country. You do not support this belief. You must be a misfit that could not find their way in the Big Apple, so you were kicked out and sent here. I thought that NY only sent Old and Dieing Jews here... 'ya know... citizens that have nothing left to contribute to society. Ooooppppssss I guess you fit that bill also. Welcome to South Florida.

One more thing... I'll pay you $50 for your $25 ticket. I just want to do my part to help keep scum from Queens out of the stadium.

You had the nerve to get on here and blast Marlins fans without knowing any facts. You brought this upon yourself. Next time before you open your big dumb mouth try THINKING. Think to yourself: “Self, do I know anything about this subject?” - Trust me the answer is NO. So, shut up and save yourself from embarrassment.

You guys will see many Cubs fan in Miami. why because they are tru fans and you can bet your ass that we wont see a single Marlin fan in Chitown.

just a question...how many of those fans wearing the Cub Jerseys in the stadium ACTUALLY flew in from Chicago? b/c like NYers there are ALOT of Chicago transplants here in Ft Laud/Miami area too....:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

just a question...how many of those fans wearing the Cub Jerseys in the stadium ACTUALLY flew in from Chicago? b/c like NYers there are ALOT of Chicago transplants here in Ft Laud/Miami area too....:idea:

Does it matter....Cubs fans are the best...you find them in any state and any ballpark when the cubs are playing.....one more thing.......

GO CUBS, FREEZE THOSE FISH!!!!!!!

I'm working on 2x for a game in Chicago... Who wants to join me? (before you answer... how big are your tits?)

Originally posted by lyrik

Does it matter....Cubs fans are the best...you find them in any state and any ballpark when the cubs are playing.....one more thing.......

GO CUBS, FREEZE THOSE FISH!!!!!!!

they are dedicated fans...i will give u that....but u guys are getting too cocky for Cub fans (believe me i was one)....u guys dont remember the "CURSE"???

they are dedicated fans...i will give u that....but u guys are getting too cocky for Cub fans (believe me i was one)....u guys dont remember the "CURSE"???

Of course, but if we don't say anything...people say oh look they are just scared as usual of that curse thing...fuck the goat...c'mon Cubs....we are way over-due.

It is going to be very nice this week. Mid 70's what we are expecting. It is going to be a great game. And if we win great party in Wriglyeville. Go Cubbies. Hey Guyman I dont think you are going to be able to get a ticket anyways unless you are willing to spend 2 grand on two tickets. I will have to go to a bar. Its all good chicago has some of the best sports bar in the nation so it will be fun no matter what. Good Luck for both teams.

Hey Guyman I dont think you are going to be able to get a ticket anyways unless you are willing to spend 2 grand on two tickets. Good Luck for both teams.

I have 2 tickets for the Wed. night game. I'm just working on my flights.

And Matas - how can you do this to me??? I've already purchased the shirt.

Just in case you want to party here are some stuff going on that week

10.8: DJ 3D @ Big Wig

10.9: D:Fuse, Jay Prasad, Chris Gin @ Big Wig

10.9: Ladytron DJ Mira Aroyo @ Smart Bar

10.10: Localized @ Vision

10.10: Timo Mass & Loco Dice @ HOB

10.10: Heather @ Smart Bar

10.11: LTJ Bukem, Makato & TC @ Progression Sessions @ Spundae

10.11: Colette @ Smart Bar

But your best bet is Lincoln Park - Wriglyeville Area. Its just going to be full Cubs freaks out there after the Cubbies win.

Just in case you want to party here are some stuff going on that week

10.8: DJ 3D @ Big Wig

10.9: D:Fuse, Jay Prasad, Chris Gin @ Big Wig

10.9: Ladytron DJ Mira Aroyo @ Smart Bar

10.10: Localized @ Vision

10.10: Timo Mass & Loco Dice @ HOB

10.10: Heather @ Smart Bar

10.11: LTJ Bukem, Makato & TC @ Progression Sessions @ Spundae

10.11: Colette @ Smart Bar

But your best bet is Lincoln Park - Wriglyeville Area. Its just going to be full Cubs freaks out there after the Cubbies win.

what if they lose?:confused:

:laugh: