Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Laliux (Funketeer's Official Review)

funketeer

Damn Laliux!!! I didn't know you had it in you!!! :D

Seriously, Laliux was throwing down tracks at a friend's birthday party on Friday and let me tell you, this guy was right on the whole night...:eek:

With a set-up that appeared to have had been extracted from a futuristic movie, our very own Laliux kept thing nice and easy for a crowd that stretched close to 60 heads.

To kick things off, a little bit of house, later on some 80's standards and to top it off...some killer spanish rock anthems...I mean, a bunch of us where just going off...having a great time!!! Este conch!!!

Grande Laliux!!!

:aright::rock:

Originally posted by funketeer

Seriously, Laliux was throwing down tracks at a friend's birthday party on Friday and let me tell you, this guy was right on the whole night...:eek:

With a set-up that appeared to have had been extracted from a futuristic movie, our very own Laliux kept thing nice and easy for a crowd that stretched close to 60 heads.

To kick things off, a little bit of house, later on some 80's standards and to top it off...some killer spanish rock anthems...I mean, a bunch of us where just going off...having a great time!!! Este conch!!!

Grande Laliux!!!

:D

Thanks Funk!....lots of peepz were going nuts when I threw down "Uno Dos Ultraviolento" :hat:

Originally posted by spinproduction

Jaaaaaa, ja, ja... nunca tanto... no te hagas.... je, je, je

Ahora que me acuerdo el viernes llega uno de nuestros Dj's compatriotas favoritos (NUCLIUS - Fernando Vidal) a Miami, denle su bienvenida, ah!!!

nunca hemos sido los guapos del barrio, siempre hemos sido una cosa normal...:tongue:

Originally posted by funketeer

Grande Laliux!!!

dj laliux!!!!!!!...throwing down killer beats!!!!!!!:dj: :dj:

Damn :mad: ... I knew about this for a few weeks now ... but ... **cough ... cough** ... no one invited us ... :rolleyes:

Glad u guys had a good time ... :D ... heard the female element at the party overshadowed Koky's sigs ... :eek: ... way to go Mr. DJ ... ;) ... :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

Damn :mad: ... I knew about this for a few weeks now ... but ... **cough ... cough** ... no one invited us ... :rolleyes:

Glad u guys had a good time ... :D ... heard the female element at the party overshadowed Koky's sigs ... :eek: ... way to go Mr. DJ ... ;) ... :D

Yo Vip, you gotta book Laliux man...he's armed and dangerous

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by vipnerd

u will be invited to my bash bday party @ Crobar in 2 weeks. :D

..and the female element at this party was mainly colombian...gotta love those "barranquilleras". dang! :eek: