Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COLUMBUS DAY w/e BOSTON&NY!!!

tdawg

The WEEKEND AGENDA you have been waiting for:

OCT 10th-TANER & Resident MATT HAMBURG @ DISCOTHEQUE we have a nice size crew heading down to NY...lookin forward to partying with the NY peeps!for info on the club(dress,age,etc ) check out the site www.discothequenyc.com

email me for list

OCT 11th-TASTY B-DAY BASH @ SUNRISE! Can't hold THE KID down! Sunrise is PLEASED to Welcome back Taner's partner in Crime TASTY back to the decks to celebrate his B-DAY!!H A P P Y B-DAY TASTY!!!

Of course DJ MANOLO in the GREEN ROOM !

OCT 12th-ZIGGY AND INK-NY INVADES SUNRISE!

Taner will be dropping a set early in the nite b4 INK and ZIGGY...Doors @ 10

What, you mean that you don't like the Godfather of NY House?? :rolleyes:

And yes, he is. I'm sorry you had to endure that noise Sunday morning...was it that bad?? Did you feel like you were at South Station?? Did he play anything newer than the year 2000? I think he stopped buying records after Without You was released lol

XOXO

Originally posted by sparkem

What, you mean that you don't like the Godfather of NY House?? :rolleyes:

And yes, he is. I'm sorry you had to endure that noise Sunday morning...was it that bad?? Did you feel like you were at South Station?? Did he play anything newer than the year 2000? I think he stopped buying records after Without You was released lol

XOXO

OMG-i felt like i was at the roxy again 4 years ago! It really ruined my mood. The only good song he played that we had to request was kemical.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

OMG-i felt like i was at the roxy again 4 years ago! It really ruined my mood. The only good song he played that we had to request was kemical.

oh ya, i was in the shower this morning and i thought of another song i liked that he played, let the sunshine.