Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey is OUT

I live in brooklyn....its "dope" to live here.....best pizza...bagels...etc. Nice brick house in bay ridge... One small problem tho..... I hate russians....Not racist... just hate arrogant rude mutherfuckers... and they're everywhere..... I'm actually thinking of moving to Hoboken or jersey city....not many russians there yet......

BTW...if you're russian and this offends you.... then you're probly one of them dumbass rude arrogant fake versace sunglass wearing assholes

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I live in brooklyn....its "dope" to live here.....best pizza...bagels...etc. Nice brick house in bay ridge... One small problem tho..... I hate russians....Not racist... just hate arrogant rude mutherfuckers... and they're everywhere..... I'm actually thinking of moving to Hoboken or jersey city....not many russians there yet......

BTW...if you're russian and this offends you.... then you're probly one of them dumbass rude arrogant fake versace sunglass wearing assholes

so right..... After working at Latitude in Fort Lee and having these arrogant moither fuckers at the door always talking shit you Tend to HATE THEM!!!!!

I feel you on this

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

do NOT, i repeat DO NOT move to hoboken. you'll kill yourself after a week.. maybe shorter. jersey city ain't much better. stay where you're at.

actually what am i saying?.. yeah move. where's your place, i'm coming to check it out. we can swap.

fugaze.. settle down. jersey has it's gayness factor. you can admit it.

stacked.. i'll make sure to write.

tissues to anyone that cried about this.. puffs plus with aloe.

Originally posted by neena16

my roots go back to Brooklyn....go easy....it was the BOMB :D when I lived there. :cool:

I'M SURE IT WAS THE BOMB WHEN YOU WERE THERE CAUSE YOU'RE THE BOMB...ALTHOUGH IT PROBABLY WASN'T AS "DOPE" AS IT IS TODAY.

JAY....RELAX...EVERYWHERE SUCKS LATELY AND NY IS ALWAYS GONNA BE THE REAL DEAL...BUT IT STARTS AND ENDS WITH MANHATTAN

BILLY...#10 TOMORROW

Originally posted by tommytempts

I'M SURE IT WAS THE BOMB WHEN YOU WERE THERE CAUSE YOU'RE THE BOMB...ALTHOUGH IT PROBABLY WASN'T AS "DOPE" AS IT IS TODAY.

JAY....RELAX...EVERYWHERE SUCKS LATELY AND NY IS ALWAYS GONNA BE THE REAL DEAL...BUT IT STARTS AND ENDS WITH MANHATTAN

BILLY...#10 TOMORROW

fugazzee much appreciated I will call you on a review

I have my publisher creating an announcment on #10

I'll keep my 2 cents out of the NJ-NYC matter....Jay...u rat bastard!

How dare you bite the hand of the state that fed u all the good times @ Temps!! Porca miseria!!....lol....regardless....

........one thing is for sure.....we will have to discuss a trip to

LEGACY.

Some sources have advised me that the spot is worth the ride.

Gitty up!

I agree with NOT moving to HOBOKEN!!

Originally posted by tommytempts

nice.. i like when people tell me to relax. i also like telling people to take it easy. anyway... manhattan is obviously the place with the most places, but i think BK has the upper hand on quality of citizens.

can't even tell you how many pretty people were out and about yesterday. put it this way, if you took all the hottest folks from surf club all summer long, that would still be a weaker crowd than what i witnessed yesterday. (this should cause some great over-reactions)

3rdFlr.. what can i say?.. i've been doin jersey for 27 years. very nice fresh breath, even if it was only 30 mins away in bay ridge.

armanifella.. i was at a house on 85th and 11th and then we went up by muse's and areo's for the festival yesterday.

We'll chat!! Operation Ninja in full effect for Sunday.

Can't blame you for wanting a change. JUST DONT MOVE TO FOCKEN MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!

:D:);):laugh:

We dont know how good we have it. NJ/NYC whatever, I'll never bad mouth either one ever again....anyone who does.....needs to take a ride out to Detroit!!

LOL

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I'll keep my 2 cents out of the NJ-NYC matter....Jay...u rat bastard!

How dare you bite the hand of the state that fed u all the good times @ Temps!! Porca miseria!!....lol....regardless....

........one thing is for sure.....we will have to discuss a trip to

LEGACY.

Some sources have advised me that the spot is worth the ride.

Gitty up!

I agree with NOT moving to HOBOKEN!!

lol, your "sources"

ask neena about Legacy. hahaha, your "sources"

Originally posted by dogekid

nice.. i like when people tell me to relax. i also like telling people to take it easy. anyway... manhattan is obviously the place with the most places, but i think BK has the upper hand on quality of citizens.

can't even tell you how many pretty people were out and about yesterday. put it this way, if you took all the hottest folks from surf club all summer long, that would still be a weaker crowd than what i witnessed yesterday. (this should cause some great over-reactions)

3rdFlr.. what can i say?.. i've been doin jersey for 27 years. very nice fresh breath, even if it was only 30 mins away in bay ridge.

armanifella.. i was at a house on 85th and 11th and then we went up by muse's and areo's for the festival yesterday.

True...Jason Brooklyn Chicks are off the hook! The MONSTER is from Brooklyn....right Bigtime? And anywhere the Monster is from...I back 100%. I met the Monster at Surf Club 3 years ago....