Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn VIPNERD

silvershoes

Just wanted to thank you for a kick ass night out Saturday night!!!

Teriaki and I had such a great time at P:M Sessions - I loved the space, I loved the vibe, but most importantly, I loved the music! David Preston and Austin Leeds are spinning in DC this month, and now that I know how good they are I am going to check them out here. You really have an awesome night going in Miami, and I hope more people come to check it out. Next time i am in Miami, I am coming straight to Luna!

and thanks so much for your hospatality, I really felt at home at Luna. ;)

thanks again... :party:

Absolutely a fantastic time!!

We had such a great time. Great crowd, even better music. It was really nice to meet you and Carla! When we're in town, we'll definitely be back!

Hope to see you guys sometime in DC!

Btw, did I happen to mention how gorgeous Carla is?? Very very lucky man, Marco!!

Thanx for the kind words to both ... :)

I'm sooooo glad u guys liked it this Saturday ... :aright: ... it was a pleasure meeting up ... specially knowing where you went ... only to come back ... ;) ... btw ... how was the hang over ??? ... :D

Don't miss Austin Leeds this Saturday October 25th ... he is gonna rock it ... :eek:

Will keep in touch ... either to know when you guys come down again or if we are hitting the DC area ... you guys rock :rock::shades2: