Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fao - Koky

dome1

I like Latesia or whatever the fvck her name is's ass as much as the next man or woman, but please! it's fvckin annoying to have to open up that big fvckin pic enough, but you post all the fvckin time. are you starved for attention? go to fuckin back door bamby's in a fvckin sailor outfit then. if not please take that pic off or make it a reasonalble size as to not distort everyone's fvckin screen you fvckin peanut.

Originally posted by dome1

I like Latesia or whatever the fvck her name is's ass as much as the next man or woman, but please! it's fvckin annoying to have to open up that big fvckin pic enough, but you post all the fvckin time. are you starved for attention? go to fuckin back door bamby's in a fvckin sailor outfit then. if not please take that pic off or make it a reasonalble size as to not distort everyone's fvckin screen you fvckin peanut.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh & btw fuck you & your fat ass bitch mom... oh & tell that bitch to return my underwear to me at work tomorow ;):aright: :aright:

hey man let's get off of mom's cause my boys all just got off of yours. lol. she definitely knows how to drink u heard!!! lol.

you silly b!tch made nigga.

if you wanna take this to the next level we can get a little personal, cause i do exist in real life. in MIAMI to be exact. just messege me and we'll make the arrangements.

hey man let's get off of mom's cause my boys all just got off of yours. lol. she definitely knows how to drink u heard!!! lol.

you silly b!tch made nigga.

if you wanna take this to the next level we can get a little personal, cause i do exist in real life. in MIAMI to be exact. just messege me and we'll make the arrangements.

message sent :D see ya real soon ;)

Originally posted by pod

Dome.

It's spelled *fucking* or *fuckin'*.

fvcking is the ancient Roman version.

Stop censoring yourself...come out and say it. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i could barely understand ANYTHING he wrote...:laugh:

:jerkoff: Learn the english language and stop making yourself look like and idiot! :stupid: