Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reflections reviews?

bassboy

Picked it up today, I'm really not that thrilled. Crush is sick, the version of Time of Our Lives is not the club version, Nothing But You is a little too played out.....

I've only heard it 2x, I'm sure that I'll find stuff in there.... but is sounds SOOO POPPY!!!!

However 'Connected' is amazing, anyone know if this is going to be released on vinyl.... I heard that marco V might be doing a remix....

Not as groundbreaking at all as Out There and Back or Seven Ways....

Are those albums mixed BTW? PVD must be tired from all the touring, etc.. and I think if there is any "reflection" here, it is of his fatigue!!

Love him though...

I agree. I like it, but not that great where i'll be listening to it over and over. Some songs on there i don't like at all. As for Connected, it has already been released on vinyl with Time of Our Lives. Marco's remix is kinda disapointing IMO. Not much to it and somewhat boring. I think the orginal is better.

Originally posted by bassboy

Picked it up today, I'm really not that thrilled. Crush is sick, the version of Time of Our Lives is not the club version, Nothing But You is a little too played out.....

I've only heard it 2x, I'm sure that I'll find stuff in there.... but is sounds SOOO POPPY!!!!

However 'Connected' is amazing, anyone know if this is going to be released on vinyl.... I heard that marco V might be doing a remix....

Not as groundbreaking at all as Out There and Back or Seven Ways....

Are those albums mixed BTW? PVD must be tired from all the touring, etc.. and I think if there is any "reflection" here, it is of his fatigue!!

Love him though...

Funny I am reading this now b/c I was actually wondering earlier today when that album was coming out... i've been a little out of the music loop lately.. **bright side**--- at least you have "Crush" :laugh:

Originally posted by mattm2o

I hope someone can help me out an easy PVD ID

Track in the middle breaks down and goes "I Know You Want Me"

Im sure it's a thousand years old too

Thanks In Advance...

Second Sun - Crush(Pvd Edit)