Clubplanet Nightlife Community

work...

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

ok.. well i walked into work today... (i was early btw) about 10:30? well i usually walk in at 11. a VP out of no where said he will call my boss. im like ok.. then he called. while be forgot i had his secretaries laptop. i was reading the emails going back and forth.. so basically i need to get there at 8:30, my usual time, and dont dress like i just woke up.

here was my excuses...

lateness - i usually get here at 9:00 and stay till 6:30 to make sure the email replication begins before i leave. the reason why i stay will that time even thou its automated is because there was a email outage before, and i had to come to the office at 4:00am in the morning the next day. i just wanted to save you guys some money on the OT and plus it would be better for me.

dresscode - i didnt want to get dirty because the servers and the routers are very dirty and dusty. sometimes i had to get down on my knees to plug lan cables/power cords in (dont get dirty on this one).

after about 30 mins of explaining what i really do for the company and how i kept the nyc office up and running. everything was cool. but now the VP is mad looking for me to fuck up so i can get fired... no worries.. he wont find me fucking up. btw : i was soo busy today i didnt get to watch jack shit.. nor sleep.. soo pissed...

10:30 switch for the conference room is not working

11:45 transfer data and configure email on new laptop

1:30 lunch

1:45 VP from chicago's d: didnt work (the fucker lied, i know he formated his drive)

3:00 ladies new laptop came in... imaging process begins

3:30 new modem for the router configuration needs to be changed. so the fuckers in san juan can monitor the network when im not there..

5:00my boss called to make sure i was still there and told me not to fuck up cuz everyone is watching me now.

..dude, it is SCARY how similar our jobs are...and mentality of execution...:eek:...