Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ray Kang & Double 07 @ Anzu on Sat

moto

For those who aren't going to PVD

Go Ray!...

From their flyer:

Passion at Anzu

We invite you to join us this Saturday as DJ Ray Kang & Double 07 spin their powerful mix of international Deep House. Also performing will be Henri, our international conga drummer.

Door open early as the Extreme Vodka Girls pour complementary flavored vodka from 9 'til 11.

"Extreme Beverage's distillery is in New Jersey. Its vodka is distilled five times and is less expensive than many other high-quality vodkas. The plain vodka is the company's No. 1 seller, followed by cherry vodka and apple vodka. Banana rum is the most popular rum and the company also has a gin product."

Mmmm... the finest New Jersey vodka! :D

Originally posted by crank47

"Extreme Beverage's distillery is in New Jersey. Its vodka is distilled five times and is less expensive than many other high-quality vodkas. The plain vodka is the company's No. 1 seller, followed by cherry vodka and apple vodka. Banana rum is the most popular rum and the company also has a gin product."

Mmmm... the finest New Jersey vodka! :D

I wonder if it's any good, I guess that I'll have to sacrifice for everybody & try it... :pint: