Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good job sox

carguy19

No offense guys this was directed at XLR8ted not you guys, he busted my balls about a week ago.

Dont take it personal, just busting balls, a sox yanks series would be kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll throw an after party after any game at Taste for anyone that comes to NY to see the game. Taste is 30 min from yanks stadium

Originally posted by carguy19

No offense guys this was directed at XLR8ted not you guys, he busted my balls about a week ago.

Dont take it personal, just busting balls, a sox yanks series would be kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!

So should I take offense ;)

I love that yankees fans feel the need to come and rub it in our faces that the redsox will lose to the Yankees. Fact - the Red Sox can whoop the yankees asses - no if, ands or buts about it - and the best part about it is that you all know it :D

Keep those fingers crossed carguy!

Originally posted by whadupg

Fact - the Red Sox can whoop the yankees asses - no if, ands or buts about it

Your facts aren't facts.

they are opinions.... poor ones at that.

The sox have a great team I'll admit that, but they're nowhere near the level of the yankees team it's been proven over and over.

If the Sox "can beat the yankee's asses" why havent hey won the season series or beaten them the last i don't know 80 years???

Your good luck should be wished to the redsox, they'll need it against the yankees

and then on the golf courses :D

Originally posted by carguy19

Your facts aren't facts.

they are opinions.... poor ones at that.

The sox have a great team I'll admit that, but they're nowhere near the level of the yankees team it's been proven over and over.

If the Sox "can beat the yankee's asses" why havent hey won the season series or beaten them the last i don't know 80 years???

You make it seem like it's been the same players for the last 80 years. Get over it. You along with everyone else knows that the red sox can take this - deal with that FACT :tongue:

btw - it'd be way easier for you to cross your fingers if you'd stop typing :D