Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T closing Space 10/18?

az-tec

Originally posted by pod

I'm not saying this in my usual insulting tone, just wondering what you mean that it's a slap in the face?

Slap in the face meaning promoting the closing party with Morillo this weekend and booking DT for Oct. 18th.

I find it very insulting if the "false advertising" is true.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skywalker01

if this shit is true and they're fvcking around with the closing date/dj's they need to go ahead and bring deep dish down as well.

Let's not and say we did. I'm just hoping for Danny Howells. :cool:

Originally posted by michelangel0

its done..

danny is playing the 18th

..now is that the real closing date...who knows at this point.. i just got my flight down there.. see you's the 18th

Now someone tell me that the closing isn't all about the $$$?!?!

whatever I close out space this weekend. with OUR Boyz OG, Roly, and Markus. they’re the ones bringing us the nasty beats EVERY WEEK. DT rags on the club, and then hasn’t played here since WMC. :rolleyes: now he wants to close it out. please I’ll pass. the addition of Erick Morillo will make October 11th, even more memorable for me. ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by skywalker01

SALEEN how come you were not the first to deliver this info? you have a rep to uphold, son. :laugh: maybe you really should call it quits

bro, forget DT, there is bigger news brewing and it has zero to do with Space... This is so classified, that only I know.... Lets just say someone has a huge set of balls, lots of cash, and wants to do it like the old days.... You won't guess the club, nor the event... When it goes down, i'll post it, right now they are still working it out... this will be one of those, lines around the block type events...

i think by friday i should have a good idea if this will go down..

Tony, you've hit the nail on the head. Danny T. critcized the club and the patrons to no end after WMC. After all the club did for him in terms of giving him a place to play for as long as he wanted, I was shocked by what he had to say...the minor technical issues aside, he had no real right to bitch and moan like he usually does. Bastard gets a cool 20 grand or more to play and that's how he treats his employer for the evening?

The busiest night I ever had at my club was the last night.

I remembered joking how I should have closed more often.

If Luis drags this out for another 3 weeks , he's a genious.

Everyone will show up and he'll make more bank than he would being open for the next three months.

That should buy himself alot of time.

About Danny and Space. You know when you get in a fight with your girl, you get all pissed.

But when you break up, you really realize how much you really care about her.

That's wjat happened to Danny. She's gonna be gone, so he realizes she was alright. And wants to play one more time.

My question is, If Danny loves Space, why doesn't he play for a $10 cover and play for real cheap. Its not like he can't afford to.

If you love Miami Danny, "Throw us a Bone"!!!!

What do you guys think. $40, $50, $60, $80, $100, $15?

I doubt he will "give back to the people" This is a business

I have a question.

Who was the first DJ to put the needle on the record at the beginning of the first night it (First Miami Space) opened? Anyone know?

Originally posted by sobeton

whatever I close out space this weekend. with OUR Boyz OG, Roly, and Markus. they’re the ones bringing us the nasty beats EVERY WEEK.

I'm right there with ya, Tony! Just make sure you dont have any photo shoots to go to on Sunday...LOL.:laugh:

Originally posted by pod

My suggestion is, they're "dragging it out" here, why not just drag it out a little bit more for Howelleen?!?!? Let the better Danny play!!!!

I know I've got Mr. Matas' support...

damn....i guess i am THAT predictable with Howells...but i am with POD on this one...let the Professor close up Space 34!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

All thise DT, EM, DH closeing BS really shows that oscar is nothing to space....

THAT'S A REDICULOUS STATEMENT!

STOP TRYING TOO STIR SHIT UP!

IF THEY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT OSCAR, HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE RESIDENT FOR SO LONG!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ikkin

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm too confused.....

Saleen, when will we know the FACTS? Or at least a hint of what will happen?

:blank:

not sure, no word yet from anyone, i think Space is learning to keep thier mouth shut for now, beacuse when info would come out, it was on CP an hour later..

What i do know is that a deal doesn't look like it's done yet, but look for the pacha, crobar, avalon deal to go down, but if those companies don't buy space, space will have to try and remain open to keep it's marketability. Thing I don't get is, LP must have bought some time, because space can get shut down any day... Which means if Space isn't sold or shut down and reopened by the weekend, or DT or DH etc, those nights could not go off, since they could in theory shut them down. On top of that, i'm sure many are not happy with what LP posted in the paper, and that might stir the hornets nest with city officials... But LP does own the domian www.pachamiami.com... He bought it early last week..

for me personaly, i only want to see EM, the rest is just filler bs..