red sox........................

eddie3

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flavanugz

im down with more girls, and less dudes than before. also the dj to person ratio was pretty scary as well.hahahah

This could be my first apperance at club flava. If so I am sure it will be much better this time

Originally posted by groovefire

I'm sure you're great at what you do.....

"Yes, is this Mr. Johnson...good morning Mr. Johnson, this is Eddie Three from Guido Brothers calling, and man do I have a hot lead for you today...never mind how I got your number, the point of my phone call is this...are you familiar with the product Nair? That’s right Nair, it’s a hair removal system...well, are you sitting down Mr. Johnson, a new company is surfacing specializing in the removal for men’s chest and leg hair...no I am not kidding Mr. Johnson, this is very much a reality, and your chance to make some serious loot. Take it from me Mr. Robinson, there is a HUGE market for this, I know this first hand. Why just this morning I was late to work, and you wanna know why Mr. Johnson, I’ll tell you why, because of the time it took me to shave my chest, legs, arms, back, ass and balls. Time, Mr. Johnson, that I could have been spending talking to good people like yourself about this revolutionary new company. Hello? Mr. Johnson? Hello?"

weak

Originally posted by kaydup

Eddie you are not allowed over here.

You get shit on, on the Jersey board everytime I check over there.

Are you from Jersey?

doubt it.....they try to talk ishhh and they basically don't know shit....just like u boston nerdz.....so if u've been checking on there lately....there hasn't been any arguing....o yea the celtics SUCK

Originally posted by eddie3

doubt it.....they try to talk ishhh and they basically don't know shit....just like u boston nerdz.....so if u've been checking on there lately....there hasn't been any arguing....o yea the celtics SUCK

" Bring it on dawg, I will work you, I will WORK YOU"!!!

Thanks

C.T from real world Paris.