Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking to buy a bottle this weekend....

spacecadet888

Originally posted by spacecadet888

But where ??

Any good stuff goin on?

Dade, LP, anyone got the scoop?

I'd get one at Space...but its just TOO expensive..and the prices vary when i call and when i get there..its hilarious...

I'd appreciate some feedback..

S-Cadet:hat:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=186455

... 2 x 1 drinks ‘til 12:30 ...

*** Absolut, Bacardi & Kettel One $100 ***

*** JW Black & Grey Goose $125 ***

:D

I'd recommend a bottle of St Emilion Grand from Chateau Jean Voisin from 1999 (Bordeaux, France). It's an excellent red with great texture and smoothness. It's a medium body red with a hint of light fruit as it first hits the pallette. It's great by itself or with red meat. You're looking at somwhere around $22 a bottle. If you're just looking to get sloshed on an overall good tasting, inexpensive wine, go for the Rosemount Shiraz(Australia) ...cheap, sweet, and goes down easy! That should be somewhere around $12.

;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by stryke303

I'd recommend a bottle of St Emilion Grand from Chateau Jean Voisin from 1999 (Bordeaux, France). It's an excellent red with great texture and smoothness. It's a medium body red with a hint of light fruit as it first hits the pallette. It's great by itself or with red meat. You're looking at somwhere around $22 a bottle. If you're just looking to get sloshed on an overall good tasting, inexpensive wine, go for the Rosemount Shiraz(Australia) ...cheap, sweet, and goes down easy! That should be somewhere around $12.

;)

Youre a goof. :tongue:

;)

U TELLING PEOPLE WHAT LIQUOR TO BY IS LIKE ME TELLING YOU HOW TO DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Checking out the line up for "The Edge" Halloween event.

Sweet

BOBI is an old friend of mine who used to watch over my shoulders when I would spin but have not seen him for a while. Nice to see his name on the flyer and part of the Culture Crew.

I guess the lessons helped.

Congrats BOBI. Get in contact with me if you read these CP threads. Hope all is well.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

Originally posted by nexusgroove

:( i don't get it.

what was srong in what he posted? it's a suggestion.

not like he's telling u how to promote.

i think he means that stryke is no one to recomend alcohol cuz he probably hardly ever drinks...:idea:

can u imagine a sloshed stryke on all those lil toys he has!!!!:laugh::eek:;) it would sound like an electronic circus!!!!

Originally posted by beatfriek

i think he means that stryke is no one to recomend alcohol cuz he probably hardly ever drinks...:idea:

can u imagine a sloshed stryke on all those lil toys he has!!!!:laugh::eek:;) it would sound like an electronic circus!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by beatfriek

You hit the nail on the head. *lol*Although he might not drink, I bet he knows his wines.....

Originally posted by aj2234

U TELLING PEOPLE WHAT LIQUOR TO BY IS LIKE ME TELLING YOU HOW TO DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

except i truly do know the fine art of wine my friend, and you haven't the first bit of knowledge of the fine art of mixing the beats that are phat. ;)

WHO LOVES YA BABY!!!!

true, i'm not a big drinker, but i do love a good glass of wine with a good meal, soome excellent dinner music (Chopin, Debussey, Global Communication, etc...) a good cigar (Arturo Fuente Natrual, Corona), and a beautiful woman to hang with from time to time.

Guest brwneydtrouble

except i truly do know the fine art of wine my friend, and you haven't the first bit of knowledge of the fine art of mixing the beats that are phat. ;)

WHO LOVES YA BABY!!!!

true, i'm not a big drinker, but i do love a good glass of wine with a good meal, soome excellent dinner music (Chopin, Debussey, Global Communication, etc...) a good cigar (Arturo Fuente Natrual, Corona), and a beautiful woman to hang with from time to time.

Am I good, or WHAT?? :laugh: