Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Vega 10/5 Review

CrzyC

I am not from LA but was visitng a friend this past weekend. I was soooo not impressed with the club scene (I am from Miami) until Sunday night at CLUB DEEP!!! What a great vibe!!!! I had so much fun and Louie was throwing down some serious beats!!!

Thanks to all of those that I already knew and to all those that I met!!! I dont know if DJ Adam Rush is on this board but if so...thanks for the CD of your friend...I LOVE IT!!!! Cant wait to hear yours!!!

Hope to see you all in LA again. Or maybe if you come to Miami!!!:D

Much Love!

CrzyC

Ummm...who said I went to only one club? I said the only one that had a good vibe (that I went to) was Club Deep on Sunday night.

I was all over the place on Friday, Sat early and Sunday. I have many friends that do live in LA and they agree that Miami has a much better music scene. I am not one of those people that just likes to go out to be seen. I go out to have fun, hear good beats and hang with those I care about.

Again, this is only my opinion based on a weekend visit. I love the city and the weather. But I could do without the snobby people and bad attitudes.

No offense to those that are not like that but this is MY opinion. Maybe I will change my mind on my next visit...who knows. But for now, I can say that I am a Miami girl all the way.

:D

ahhhh..i see

Ive been to Miami many times and love it there. At one time i was going to move there but shit went down and i stayed.

My experience with both cities is that they are too different to compare so each will have its pros and cons.

Snobby pretentious people are everywhere, even Miami (ive seen many). You just have to know where they hang out at and avoid them.

What other clubs/bars did you go to?

yeah, the whole "snobby and pretentious" thing doesn't hold with me, either; i've run into very few out here, and i've come across and known buttloads in nyc. they are everywhere; it's all about where you go, luck, etc.

i wish i could go to the wmc this winter, though... maybe i'll find a way to get there somehow...

I went last year to wmc and I had a blast.. I only really went out one night and I didn't see anyone big... $$$ issue but this year I might give myself a vacation and stay in a hotel for a few days .. but lola usually houses my arse :)...

Weyes... we'll go together.. .:) I wonder if you can handle me :)... i'd be drunk stumbling around everywhere! ;)

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Weyes... we'll go together.. .:) I wonder if you can handle me :)... i'd be drunk stumbling around everywhere! ;)

o, blue; i really wish i could :cry: . i'd really need a very serious salary change before that could come close to happening, and, the way my job search has been going, i really have no hope for that :cry::boohoo::cry: .