Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official: Who should close space out? OG or DT??

Guest saleen351

Who should close space out?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who should close space out?

• Only oscar G
    • Only DT
    • DT and OG but DT would be the headliner
    • Roland, Oscar g, Edgar v, Markus S
    • who cares

Originally posted by philippio

Since Mr. Puig is boasting that Space 34 brought more top dj's than any other Miami club (I'm not arguing with this), no other than Danny Tenaglia, "the dj's dj" (even according to Paul Oakenf*ck) should play main room and sunrise on the terrace and let the party go out with a bang! NOBODY has moved the crowd at Space better than DT with the trademark 16 hour sets!!! And while I'm on that subject, Tiesto's trance concoctions are soooo bad for the teeth!!! It's good that people voted him #1 dj on a popular poll. He's not to be confused with real underground dj's who spin for the feeling and the love of music, and whose talent is discussed only amongst circles of true music aficionados (be it dn'b, house, breakbeat, hip-hop, techno)!!!

It is clear that the overexpired establishment known as "trance" is closely affiliated with, and funded by the ADA (American Dental Association) due to the cheesiness of this electronica subgenre and its inherent ability to generate profits for dentists around the world (also through commercial cash-cow compilations)!!!

dude your talk about "true underground house" is soooo tiring. Feeling and love of music.....PLEEEAAASSSEEEE...oh let me guess Hipp-E, Onionz,,,,

Originally posted by philippio

And while I'm on that subject, Tiesto's trance concoctions are soooo bad for the teeth!!! It's good that people voted him #1 dj on a popular poll. He's not to be confused with real underground dj's who spin for the feeling and the love of music, and whose talent is discussed only amongst circles of true music aficionados (be it dn'b, house, breakbeat, hip-hop, techno)!!!

It is clear that the overexpired establishment known as "trance" is closely affiliated with, and funded by the ADA (American Dental Association) due to the cheesiness of this electronica subgenre and its inherent ability to generate profits for dentists around the world (also through commercial cash-cow compilations)!!!

Oh LORD!!! Wait till Candy gets her hands on this one!:laugh:

Get him, Candy, Get him!!!

TRANCEHEADS UNITE!!!!:laugh:

Now that you voted who SHOULD play

Let me ask

Who would make Space MORE money? He's (Luis) closing guys. He should make as much as possible.

I think Danny should headline with Residents opening and Oscar G should play til the end after Danny, then Luis picks a track(no more than 1 song), then Oscar plays the last record heard at Space!!

THAT TO ME WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO DO IT

jb

who cares who can make Space more money. call me presumptuous, but I'm inclined to believe LP .has made a decent chunk of change over the last two years.

further if DT is so about the music. coupled his renewed passion for space. let him play for free. then we can truly be ourselves..

;)

The People Have Spoken! :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

Oh LORD!!! Wait till Candy gets her hands on this one!:laugh:

Get him, Candy, Get him!!!

TRANCEHEADS UNITE!!!!:laugh:

NAh. I can give a flying fuck about what he says. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. He doesn't like Tiesto, I don't care. I wouldn't go to Space or any place where Tenaglia is spinning.. but who cares :D:D

What do I always say? To each his own :)

Originally posted by candyrollx69

NAh. I can give a flying fuck about what he says. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. He doesn't like Tiesto, I don't care. I wouldn't go to Space or any place where Tenaglia is spinning.. but who cares :D:D

What do I always say? To each his own :)

What a classy reply if i might say so , pure class . :D

PS... A MESSAGE TO THE HATERS----> " LIVE AND LET LIVE " :idea:

honestly, i think this is being built up more than what it really is... whether space reopens, changes its name etc... i doubt this is the last of LP and his crew!!!!;) but if if this is the closing "closing" party, it would be nice to have the marathon kick to it with danny T, but the residents should literally close it down with the last record!!!!

Originally posted by beatfriek

honestly, i think this is being built up more than what it really is... whether space reopens, changes its name etc... i doubt this is the last of LP and his crew!!!!;) but if if this is the closing "closing" party, it would be nice to have the marathon kick to it with danny T, but the residents should literally close it down with the last record!!!!

there ya go ... our residents rule !!!