Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bo-sox!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I was so happy last night, but we all know the damn Yankees always come back, another huge game tonight, two wins in the Bronx without Pedro starting would be HUGE...

Have you watched the special on the Red Sox on HBO? They had a clip of when New England won the SUPER BOWL (skince sucks)and the big parade they had and all of a sudden the whole crowd started chanting "Yankees Suck!"........ LOL, in the middle of a FOOTBALL celebration!

God I love that team.

A man on their made a statement that said "you know, its so easy to cheer for a team that wins year after year...... but to root for one that struggles just gives you some originality"

SO TRUE!!!

Go SOX!!!!:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by fakearmani

Have you watched the special on the Red Sox on HBO? They had a clip of when New England won the penant and the big parade they had and all of a sudden the whole crowd started chanting "Yankees Suck!"........ LOL, in the middle of a FOOTBALL celebration!

New England must have been the first football team to ever win the penant

A man on their made a statement that said "you know, its so easy to cheer for a team that wins year after year...... but to root for one that struggles just gives you some originality"

SO TRUE!!!

Gee, Kinda makes me want to go out and become a fan of a really sucky team. You have helped me see the light.. SCREW You Yank's I want to be original..

GO SOXX YEAAAAAA!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

Gee, Kinda makes me want to go out and become a fan of a really sucky team. You have helped me see the light.. SCREW You Yank's I want to be original..

GO SOXX YEAAAAAA!!!

Alls Im saying is the Yankees win - ALL THE FREAKIN TIME so you know what its like to have that feeling inside when your team wins. But to be a fan of a team that has the heart and struggle along side them makes it 10 bazillion times more enjoyable when they DO win. Its an emotional moment..... thats all. I didnt mean to ruffle and sports fan feathers but I was just sharing how I feel - no harm intended!

Oh and PS - yankees suck and so do you :D

But to be a fan of a team that has the heart and struggle along side them makes it 10 bazillion times more enjoyable when they DO win.

Na, every time we win feels just as good, if not better than the last. One day when your team wins consitently you'll know what I mean. Oh wait I forgot, once your team starts to win you going to abandon them because its not original to root for a winner.

last night the stadium was so quiet.. you could hear a pin drop.

and i thought it was hilarious that everyone got all excited when the sox started throwing balls.. yelling, chanting, clapping. i said, you'd think that the yanks just hit a homer the way everyone is carrying on.

i guess its the lil things in life they need to get excited abouto :laugh:

Alls Im saying is the Yankees win - ALL THE FREAKIN TIME so you know what its like to have that feeling inside when your team wins. But to be a fan of a team that has the heart and struggle along side them makes it 10 bazillion times more enjoyable when they DO win. Its an emotional moment..... thats all. I didnt mean to ruffle and sports fan feathers but I was just sharing how I feel - no harm intended!

Oh and PS - yankees suck and so do you :D

Wow.. You had me there for a second and I actually sympathized with you until I read your PS statement... If you're looking to get out of me some ~my teams better than your team nanny nanny boo boo~ back and forth look elsewhere.

'''ALLLLLLLLLLLS IMMA SAYIN''' is that I think the statement you agreed with is Toopid. Who is anyone to say that just because you are a fan of a good team, it's unoriginal.

P.S. - :blank: My Oral surgeon told me I can't suck thru a straw for one week due to my wisdom teeth removal... therefore you don't know Jack Schitt. If you need me to fwd you an email about Jack Schitt I'd be overjoyed to do so.

Wow.. You had me there for a second and I actually sympathized with you until I read your PS statement... If you're looking to get out of me some ~my teams better than your team nanny nanny boo boo~ back and forth look elsewhere.

'''ALLLLLLLLLLLS IMMA SAYIN''' is that I think the statement you agreed with is Toopid. Who is anyone to say that just because you are a fan of a good team, it's unoriginal.

P.S. - :blank: My Oral surgeon told me I can't suck thru a straw for one week due to my wisdom teeth removal... therefore you don't know Jack Schitt. If you need me to fwd you an email about Jack Schitt I'd be overjoyed to do so.

ALLS IM SAYING D-LITE MA SISTA is its all in good fun...... I was joking with the PS.

lets go Sox

Have you watched the special on the Red Sox on HBO? They had a clip of when New England won the SUPER BOWL (skince sucks)and the big parade they had and all of a sudden the whole crowd started chanting "Yankees Suck!"........ LOL, in the middle of a FOOTBALL celebration!

God I love that team.

if you think that superbowl parade and rally was big.. ... lets just sayif the red sox actually win, there will be more than just riots, boston will burn down!

btw did anyone else notice the riot squad on the field after the game? :shaky:

:laugh:

lets date

Originally posted by skince55

Na, every time we win feels just as good, if not better than the last. One day when your team wins consitently you'll know what I mean. Oh wait I forgot, once your team starts to win you going to abandon them because its not original to root for a winner.

No - wont abandon them. But I would just LOVE to get them to win the World Series. Be it the Mets (from this website to God ears), Red Sox - or even the Cubs! Can you imagine if the Cubs and Red Sox made it to the World Series?!?!?

Can you imagine that game?!? Thats pure history!!

Being a Yankee fan you dont understand what its like.

YOU GUYS WIN TOO MUCH GODAMNIT!

Originally posted by nycchic24

if you think that superbowl parade and rally was big.. ... lets just sayif the red sox actually win, there will be more than just riots, boston will burn down!

btw did anyone else notice the riot squad on the field after the game? :shaky:

:laugh:

Wait.. so if the Sox win there will be riots?

LETS GO RED SOX..... YEAAAAA I love pandemonium, and then Sue... you and I can drive up there and go looting on Newbury Street.

No - wont abandon them. But I would just LOVE to get them to win the World Series. Be it the Mets (from this website to God ears), Red Sox - or even the Cubs! Can you imagine if the Cubs and Red Sox made it to the World Series?!?!?

Can you imagine that game?!? Thats pure history!!

Being a Yankee fan you dont understand what its like.

YOU GUYS WIN TOO MUCH GODAMNIT!

ya, ok skank

stp talking baseball like you know