Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teamj5

resorting to posting lame unrelated pictures 3 posts in? atleast humor me a little bit like meathead would before turning it into every other lame thread on here.

i miss that punk. atleast he puts up a good fight before he gets his ass kicked :box:

seriously stymie. stop google image searching for pictures that have NOTHING to do with the thread. postwhoreasaurus.

ill chime in for meatmonkey and say that sasha is not good unless he has digweed holding his hand. every solo sasha show has been booooorrrrrrrring.

Originally posted by flavanugz

seriously stymie. stop google image searching for pictures that have NOTHING to do with the thread. postwhoreasaurus.

ill chime in for meatmonkey and say that sasha is not good unless he has digweed holding his hand. every solo sasha show has been booooorrrrrrrring.

Correction: Sasha is NEVER good. EVER.

Signed,

First Person EVER on the "Sasha isn't good" bandwagon

FUCKWAD

:mad:

YOU ARE NOT THE BANDWAGON. THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE ANTI SASHA IS BECAUSE HE IS REALLY REALLY GOOD AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. BECAUSE HE IS SO POPULAR YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HIS GREATNESS. IT KILLS YOU HE IS SO WIDELY ACCEPTED AMONG THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT GOOD MUSIC IS.

Originally posted by teamj5

FUCKWAD

YOU ARE NOT THE BANDWAGON. THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE ANTI SASHA IS BECAUSE HE IS REALLY REALLY GOOD AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. BECAUSE HE IS SO POPULAR YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HIS GREATNESS. IT KILLS YOU HE IS SO WIDELY ACCEPTED AMONG THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT GOOD MUSIC IS.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Originally posted by teamj5

FUCKWAD

What really kills me is that people who think they know what good music is can't see through Sasha.

Why did I have to post this twice? d:Rew :mad: