Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got an email from s34: closing party

skywalker01

just got the email and they are officially referring to the on-going saga as a "closing party series" wtf?? there should only be ONE closing party (like they had for the old venue) i wonder how many parts they will have to this series....maybe seven in honor of the world series.

Whatever it is they are having, I'm glad its just not 1 closing party.. i mean, after all, i really wouldnt want them to close in the first place.. so the more, the better...

All it is, i think, is a way to make room for bringing down some big name guests to close down, or maybe to honor standing agreements..??

Like I said, Im glad we have a couple more parties instead of just ONE.

peace!

mp3.- :smoke:

i'm all for the parties, but it's misleading to state that oct 11 is the last day, put out flyers that say "closing party" and then decide that you want to turn it into a "series" of parties instead. i live a few hours away and have been a patron since they have been open. i would like to attend the last night they are open but i gotta plan ahead due to work, so i wish they would quit dragging it out or just shut up and stay open.

Received the same email . . .

For those of you that know, and many of you may not, SPACE 34 is closing it's doors on Saturday October 11th.

Negative press has been displayed throughout South Florida's for the past few months resulting in the owner's decision to close the World Famous SPACE 34.

Some of the best Sobespots events were hosted at CLUB SPACE & SPACE 34 featuring some of the Greatest DJ's from around the globe.

The owner, management and staff of SPACE 34 would like to thank all the Sobespots Members who supported them since 2001.

"A club is not a club without clubbers and a dance floor is just an empty floor without dancers. We would not have made it without you. Keep on dancing" (Louis Puig, Owner SPACE34).

It's a sad day within the nightlife industry to see a Club such as SPACE34 close it's doors. A club of it's caliber can only improve the industry and help create the reputation that Miami so famous.

======================================================================

All Sobespots Members and their guests are invited to the CLOSING WEEEKEND EVENTS:

=======================

+++ FRIDAY OCTOBER 10TH

=======================

==> FREE Admission 10PM to 1AM for ALL Sobespots Members and all their guest with SOBESPOTS VIP CARD or PASSWORD "ACTION"

==> Front Door Admission from 10PM to 1AM

The Global Meeting (Lounge) with DJ'S Nikolas & Geeh - International & World Beats as well as progressive house

Adrenaline (Main Room) with DJ Kaos - Hip Hop - R&B

==========================

+++ SATURDAY OCTOBER 11TH

==========================

==> FREE Admission 10PM to 12AM Backdoor Alley Entrance only for ALL Sobespots Members and ALL their Guests.

The Backdoor Entrance will give you Admission to the Entire Club and allow you to get in quick. The Front door Entrance will be extremely busy due to the Closing Event.

Bring all your guest with you on the Backdoor Alley from 10PM to 12AM and you will get access to the Main Room and Rooftop Patio.

Main Room : Subliminal Sessions feat. Erick Morillo + DJs/Performers: Oscar G, Roland, Markus Schulz, Tony Tone - House

Status Hip-Hop - Rooftop Patio with DJ Radamas

==========================================================================

Have a good week

SOBESPOTS.com