Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday @ SLAK... House + Techno

eKiTeL

looking for something truely different?

looking to avoid (or escape) the beach?

then come down to Slak lounge this Friday night, starting at 10 PM, ARMANDO SUAREZ and myself, ERIC KITEL will be spinning the freshest undergound dance music in Miami...

we bring you an eclectic mix of tech-house, techno, breaks, electroclash, and anything that goes, it's not about the genres, it's about the quality tracks we play, and how we play them...

both of us spend many hours each week listening to new vinyl in order to find those rare gems that define the sound of now: futuristic yet with respect to the old skool....

looking to save money? well there is no cover this Friday, and beers start at $3 for Bud and $4 for Heinekins and you can bet the drinks a priced just as reasonably

so if you want to experience the sound of the future right now Slak Lounge Friday is the place to be (2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami) get in on it now before everyone else does! :D :D :D

slak-fr.jpgslak-bk.jpg

Originally posted by eKiTeL

looking for something truely different?

looking to avoid (or escape) the beach?

then come down to Slak lounge this Friday night, starting at 10 PM, ARMANDO SUAREZ and myself, ERIC KITEL will be spinning the freshest undergound dance music in Miami...

we bring you an eclectic mix of tech-house, techno, breaks, electroclash, and anything that goes, it's not about the genres, it's about the quality tracks we play, and how we play them...

both of us spend many hours each week listening to new vinyl in order to find those rare gems that define the sound of now: futuristic yet with respect to the old skool....

looking to save money? well there is no cover this Friday, and beers start at $3 for Bud and $4 for Heinekins and you can bet the drinks a priced just as reasonably

so if you want to experience the sound of the future right now Slak Lounge Friday is the place to be (2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami) get in on it now before everyone else does! :D :D :D

slak-fr.jpgslak-bk.jpg

Good luck bro ... great team put together ... Armando deserves my deepest respects ... amazing versatility ... quality and skills ... needless to say ... his record selection is among the richest in South Florida ... Does Y&T and Grooveman Music sound familiar??? ... :eek:

Way to go Erik ... glad you found a home to express your talents ... :)

thanks Marco, and thanks to Armando for bringing me in on this one, to me it's not about showing off talents, it's just a way to try to give people a great mix of beats in a relaxed environment so they can enjoy and have a good time and also sharing the work of the many extremely talented producers out there today and exposing crowds to a greater diversity of sounds... in house, techno, or whatever, there's (still) a lot of great stuff being made these days ;)

I think everyone should be thankful to the people who are (still) making these records, and support them buy buying their vinyl, this is one of the ways we can all save the scene, even if you're not a dj, nothing sounds as good as vinyl, and like a fine wine a good record only improves with age! a fuzzy mp3 compressed file is no match for the warm even textures of good old fashioned analog vinyl! :aright:

thanks for the props Greg, means a lot coming from someone with your level of talent and accomplishment, can't wait to hear you again at Maze! :)

also just confirmed... TERRON DARBY, formerly of DHM, Level, Tantra, W6, not to mention the old skool days in Orlando... he will be kicking off the evening tonight, spinning at Slak's happy hour from 5-9 PM, a perfect way to relax after a long week (2-4-1 drinks + complimentary hors d'oeuvres)