Clubplanet Nightlife Community

music you're embarassed to have liked...

wideskies

Originally posted by phatman

...i guess association is key...for me, those were golden years...lol...clubbing almost 6 nights a week...dancing like freaks...hooking up like crazy...good times....and it also reminds me of the interlude into house music...when we first started going to emerald city...ah the memories...lol...

hahaha...Emerald City!!! I performed there once MANY YEARS AGO....because ironically enough my sister used to sing Freesyle....actually she was signed with Atlantic Records...her name is Matina and her single was named "CAN WE TRY IT ONE MORE TIME"

I WAS ONE OF HER BACK-UP DANCERS!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hahaha...Emerald City!!! I performed there once MANY YEARS AGO....because ironically enough my sister used to sing Freesyle....actually she was signed with Atlantic Records...her name is Matina and her single was named "CAN WE TRY IT ONE MORE TIME"

I WAS ONE OF HER BACK-UP DANCERS!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...lmao...i dont recall the name or the song...i'll have to check it out...my boys and i were close to being signed as back up dancers as well back then - we thought it was the shit...lol...but that's another thing...the scene was so different back then...live performances weekly...dance competitions...dj competitions...shit that you dont see any more...

...lmao...i dont recall the name or the song...i'll have to check it out...my boys and i were close to being signed as back up dancers as well back then - we thought it was the shit...lol...but that's another thing...the scene was so different back then...live performances weekly...dance competitions...dj competitions...shit that you dont see any more...

hehhee.....@ Emerald City we opened up for "APRIL" we were SOOOO EXCITED ;) I used to sweat her SOOO BAD!!!! hahaha

here's a pic of my sister ;)

http://matinaparisi.com/photos/gallery/pic11.htm

http://matinaparisi.com/photos/gallery/pic12.htm

...idk why but i just thought of my big fat greek wedding where the aunt tells the girl she is getting too skinny...she says, "i could break you like chicken!"...lol...you girls are the hottest yet skinniest greek girls i've ever seen...you need kreas!...lol...jk...nothing beats a dancer's body...nothing...

...idk why but i just thought of my big fat greek wedding where the aunt tells the girl she is getting too skinny...she says, "i could break you like chicken!"...lol...you girls are the hottest yet skinniest greek girls i've ever seen...you need kreas!...lol...jk...nothing beats a dancer's body...nothing...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kreas!!! :laugh: :laugh:

but...thank you ;)