Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pixie360

Halloween Parties?

Ok, I don't think people are as excited about Halloween as I am because nobody has been posting about parties or fun things to do. So if anyone can enlighten me on what is happening on the 30th that would be great.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Halloween is on the 30th? I thought it was 31st??? I was gonna go up to NY for Halloween, but now that its on Thursday - not so sure anymore.

oops, well you know what i mean.

Originally posted by pixie360

oops, well you know what i mean.

I assumed you were right, cause i really have no clue about halloween. My girl loves it, so she is making me dress up and go trick or treating with her. This should be fun:rolleyes: lol. So, its on 31st then? good, NY it is then.

Halloween is on the 30th? I thought it was 31st??? I was gonna go up to NY for Halloween, but now that its on Thursday - not so sure anymore.

halloween is the last day of october. i plan to be in ny for it. still awaiting to hear whether the company pays up for us to stay the 2 weeknds we'll be up there or if we have to come back to dc. if thats the case then i'll have to call around to see with whom i can crash or i'll just get a room at the Y. it's to much of a pain in the ass to pack and re-pack and all that shit, especially that firts weekend i'll be there.

fucking cheap company of mine. :mad:

I assumed you were right, cause i really have no clue about halloween. My girl loves it, so she is making me dress up and go trick or treating with her. This should be fun:rolleyes: lol. So, its on 31st then? good, NY it is then.

i'll definitely have to take pics of this. :laugh: :laugh: