Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B-ball anyone!

aj2234

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Wanna be a baller ... shot caller, 20 inch blades on the impala,

Yeah I used to play allot , but no free time anymore. Where and when do you play?

I play at FIU and flamingo park all the time

wanna get a game goin?

I play at the LA fitness on University in Pembroke pines. There are some hardcore players there and it is tough to get on the court in the afternoon, so I usually go before 2pm.

Anyone basketball fans here?

#1 Suns Fan

#2 Heat Fan

plan on checking out the young Heat alot this year at AAA.

Originally posted by markusschulz

I play at the LA fitness on University in Pembroke pines. There are some hardcore players there and it is tough to get on the court in the afternoon, so I usually go before 2pm.

Anyone basketball fans here?

#1 Suns Fan

#2 Heat Fan

plan on checking out the young Heat alot this year at AAA.

north carolina#1

i lked the suns when barkley was there , he and bird are my fav players of all time!

Yeah that was the good old days for the Suns.

Chuckster, KJ, Thunder Dan, Tom Chambers, Club Ced, Big Oliver Miller, Danny Ainge, 4th Quarter Frank Johnson, Tony Dumbass. Should have won the tilte in 93. I have been a HUGE Suns fan since then. Now since I moved here to SoFla been following the Heat a bit. We need a freakin PG!

As far as college, I follow Arizona and Arizona State (only because my wife went to school there). I hope more basketball fans come around when Baseball and Football is over.

Yeah that was the good old days for the Suns.

Chuckster, KJ, Thunder Dan, Tom Chambers, Club Ced, Big Oliver Miller, Danny Ainge, 4th Quarter Frank Johnson, Tony Dumbass. Should have won the tilte in 93. I have been a HUGE Suns fan since then. Now since I moved here to SoFla been following the Heat a bit. We need a freakin PG!

As far as college, I follow Arizona and Arizona State (only because my wife went to school there). I hope more basketball fans come around when Baseball and Football is over.

LAMAR ODOM AND DWAYNE WADE WILL BE HANDLING THE BALL!

BIG AND ATHLETIC BOTH OF THEM!'

WE SHOULD GET A CP BALL GAME GOIN AND SEE WHO CAN PLAY

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ummm...we play on 10' rims....WHITE BOY!!!! (although FIU's outside rims are harsh/unforgiving):tongue:

damn, what did you do? take out all your spokes off your rims from your low rider and hang them from a tree........treeboy!!

Aj,

Jason, Oscar & I would "organize" Basketball games among our friends every tuesday @ the youth center in the Gables for a while.

We took the summer off, but are gettin' back into it again. Played for the 1st time in months this past tuesday. We'll be doin' it again. You, greg & Matt should come out. Should be doin' it often again now that season is kickin' back in... :)

i'm down for some ballin - could def use to take off a few of the 15 extra pounds i have put on since moving back here and living with my parents. you guys live too far though. how about something a bit closer to north miami beach? traffic is hell getting down to south miami in the afternoon.

dave

ps . heat should be at the very least exciting this year. i hope butler is 100% coming off his surgery though. what a crappy time to find out that he needed it - wish it would have happened right after last season. just a bit worried about the PG situation. wasn't crazy about bimbo when he was here back in the day, and now he is at least 5 years older.

I cant jump, I just shoot 3's, and oh, I dont play defense either.You will have to double down on my man. But other than that I am pretty good.

stay off the coart for now & save your energy for your set on sunday morning :D i dont want ANY energy missing from that set :D :D :cool: