Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Hiratzka, Jon Cowan & austin leeds friday oct 17th

jcbliss

hey guys

next friday @ Nerve we are proud to have a reunion of sorts.. After the success of Altered States (#9 cd in america 01 by mixer) the two artists responsible for it - Jon Cowan & Mike Hiratzka will do one of there famous back to back sets. We will also be graced by Austin Leeds so expect a special night... It should be absolutely amazing... Looking forward to next week.. Hope too see you all

Jon

hope some of you will support us this week... Mike hiratzka is one of the finest talents in the US. Originally from Orlando, mike has rocked clubs all over the world.. He was a weekly resident at space when they first opened, he did a monthly at shadow lounge and now resides in LA with kazell where he is resident at spundae.. he also recorded a cd with myself, Jon Cowan called altered states - this guy fucking rocks! don't miss out - email me for list as usual - jonnyk1@aol.com

:D:hat:

Originally posted by lyrik

Wish I could be at 2 places at the same time, but have a great night...I have to go show some love to the Lust Crew and one of my hometown fav.'s Lego tonight.

see you next week then for dj dan.. the rest of you better be front and center...:D - by the way - open bar 10-12 for cp'rs only tonight... send me your list - jonnyk1@aol.com