Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know I was wondering...

biznation00

How many of you peepz would actually go out & support your locals if Miami wasn't spoilin' you with such big talent week in & week out the way Space, Crobar, Nerve, Opium, etc. do??

Seems like its all about the Steve Lawlers, Tiestos, Zabielas & then some nowadays...

makes me wonder..

I guess, enjoy it while these places are still around & while our city seems to be on top of the game here at home in the US... ;)

depends...I definately go out more because of talent. I break other plans for Hybrid etc...

but to see the same locals week in and out....shit, I'd rather stay home. Its not a neccessity to go out...we could just as easily have some friends come over, shoot the shit where we can hear each other talk and have cocktails etc....and we even spin what ever we want!

but every once in a while...I have to go out...so I plan around the talent coming....

Originally posted by biznation00

How many of you peepz would actually go out & support your locals if Miami wasn't spoilin' you with such big talent week in & week out the way Space, Crobar, Nerve, Opium, etc. do??

Seems like its all about the Steve Lawlers, Tiestos, Zabielas & then some nowadays...

makes me wonder..

I guess, enjoy it while these places are still around & while our city seems to be on top of the game here at home in the US... ;)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1771688

Originally posted by thephoenix

depends...I definately go out more because of talent. I break other plans for Hybrid etc...

but to see the same locals week in and out....shit, I'd rather stay home. Its not a neccessity to go out...we could just as easily have some friends come over, shoot the shit where we can hear each other talk and have cocktails etc....and we even spin what ever we want!

but every once in a while...I have to go out...so I plan around the talent coming....

kinda sounds like fliptoniaaa!!!!!!!!!!:D

I tend to hit up the locals I'm friends with, I liken it to hanging out with my friends in a really big garage somewhere :)

I like guests as much as the next person, but in my mind it's a shame when the locals, especially ours, don't get much respect...especially when they pack houses in other cities.

I'm all for hanging with friends though, but I leave that for weeknights mostly. Weekends demand big sound systems, lighting, and the best local and guest DJs.

Originally posted by pod

I like guests as much as the next person, but in my mind it's a shame when the locals, especially ours, don't get much respect...especially when they pack houses in other cities.

:confused:

Exactly why I don't cry about NOT playing here to much except.... when I get Road Rash....

Most people talk shit about supporting the locals but most of the time its just a handjob :jerkoff: ...

That's why I Founded: The IMPORT THEORY: " No one cares to PAY for a DJ in his own back yard"

... Which is why I LIVE on the road"

25 Countries and still counting!

thumb-BPM-Peru-4.gifthumb-BPM-Peru-1.gif

Originally posted by b-side

Exactly why I don't cry about NOT playing here to much except.... when I get Road Rash....

Most people talk shit about supporting the locals but most of the time its just a handjob :jerkoff: ...

That's why I Founded: The IMPORT THEORY: " No one cares to PAY for a DJ in his own back yard"

25 Countries and stil counting!

Who could blame ya, do what it takes.

25 Countries and still counting!

Loc

Should be playing weekly in A BIG room...

He definately has the BIG room sound...

and quite an original one... :D

i see we are eye to eye on this one B :D :D :aright: :aright: meng sure sounded great at the old space :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by demo909

yep sure is.....why? Are you gonna black list me now?:rolleyes:

You do that quite nicely to yourself. I just wanted to make sure it's the same guy that says hi and is real nice to the same DJ's he talks shit about on cp. I think there's a little repressed anger, and maybe should use that energy to book yourself somewhere. :jerkoff:

Originally posted by avenue33

You do that quite nicely to yourself. I just wanted to make sure it's the same guy that says hi and is real nice to the same DJ's he talks shit about on cp. I think there's a little repressed anger, and maybe should use that energy to book yourself somewhere. :jerkoff:

thanks i'll try remember that when I'm in NY, LA, San Juan and Toronto next month for gigs:cool: