Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire @ Pravda...

xlr8ted

How was it? Did the Funker spin trannies around all night while spillin Bombay all over Flava? Did Stummy rage out and arm wrestle Kaydup? Did Howie show, and if so, did he hit the ground running when he lept off the wagon? Ras show em'? Did G show em'?

:( I never made it down to Boston - we started out at Tokyo Japanese Steak house for dinner and drinks and everyone bailed on going into Boston so we ended up at the Claddaugh :rolleyes: Really sorry I didn't get down there todd. I couldn't talk anyone into driving and they wouldn't let me drive.

X -Since when am I in the the show em club? Save it for ras fucko :mad:

fester - emailing you now - a couple of us are going to be there tonight :D

Groovefire @ pravda last night was a good time! We had to leave around 12 so we wouldn't miss DJ Dan, unfortunately, but by the time we were leaving Todd and Phil had everyone shakin it on the dance floor. The vibe was fun. Lots of cuties. Strong-ass drinks. E-Samba was played. What more could a person ask for?;) Good werk, guys. You actually had me thinking twice about leaving to see my man Dan, we were having so much fun and the music was so good. Can't wait for hatiras!

p.s. DJ Dan was good, too.

I seen one as well on 95 South on Thursday night, car did 2 flips right in front of my car then hit another car, I swerved and missed the whole accident, no idea how, but I RISed my draws.. Tried to stop, but cars were up my arse, people skidding all over the place, felt exactly like a CHiPs episode..

Then on Sat morning around 10:30am I was heading to a friends in Medfa, and on 93 north near Boston Bowl I see a fucking Mac truck tire (not blown) coming at me from the other side of the highway bouncing on top of the Jersey Barriers that divided the highway, I was in the passing lane, thought I was doomed.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I seen one as well on 95 South on Thursday night, car did 2 flips right in front of my car then hit another car, I swerved and missed the whole accident, no idea how, but I RISed my draws.. Tried to stop, but cars were up my arse, people skidding all over the place, felt exactly like a CHiPs episode..

Then on Sat morning around 10:30am I was heading to a friends in Medfa, and on 93 north near Boston Bowl I see a fucking Mac truck tire (not blown) coming at me from the other side of the highway bouncing on top of the Jersey Barriers that divided the highway, I was in the passing lane, thought I was doomed.

I am never following you anywhere.