Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ghettopoly!?!@#%$^

2003_10_ghettopoly.jpg

Buying stolen properties, pimpin hoes, building crack houses and projects, paying protection fees and getting car jacked are some of the elements of the game. Not dope enough?...If you don't have the money that you own to the loan shark you might just land yourself in da Emergency Room.

http://www.ghettopoly.com/

Game Board, Loan Shark Tray, 40 Crack Houses, 17 Projects, Pink Slip Cards, Ghetto Stash and Hustle Cards, 7 Game pieces (Pimp, Hoe, 40 oz, Machine Gun, Marijuana Leaf, Basket Ball and Crack), Counterfeit Money, and 2 Dice ( non metallic ).

get it while it's hot

you can get it off the net for 29.95...

fineones and myself made a board game its called "life of the party" however we have to auction off the rights to a company to produce it... how does one go about doing that with out them stealing your idea???

Originally posted by dgmodel

you can get it off the net for 29.95...

fineones and myself made a board game its called "life of the party" however we have to auction off the rights to a company to produce it... how does one go about doing that with out them stealing your idea???

well i can help you design the game.