Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Original Costumes for Holloween?

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

I refuse to be something boring this year yet comfortable.

Whats a few ideas people are rolling with?

I tried Osama last year....baaaad idea .. almost got my teeth kicked in... this year I'm gonna try to be Don Zimmer and have somebody body slam me.

Clubindiva Id guess if your going for sneakers, try a hugh outlet store like nike etc, but for dress or more decent shoes (depending on costume) try a Lady's underwear related store, may have some kinky red high boots..ooh.

and also disregard the fact that I ( a straight dude) just gave you advice on shopping for shoes...:laugh: :laugh: :blank:

Oh ya, I have come up with by far the most interesting costume for holloween. Original for certain and near crackhead of a move. But for the slim chance I may run into some people from here I just might have to keep it a surprise..haha.

Whichever the case I promise to take a picture and post it....

Originally posted by aim4night

bet there will be arnold's and alot of texas chainsaw costumes!!

So true, Ive heard of someone allready going as the Texas chainsaw dude.

I cant wait, going out early and come home late this holloween...

Plus handing out tons and tons of candy... Anyone else get a kick out of contributing to a young child's dental problems? lol

Ive actually gone as the headless horseman when I was a teenager. Awesome idea but was uncomfortable as hell, kept slamming into people and objects.

How about you goto the craft store, get a ton of that cheesy forrest green fabric (cant remember what its called), and a white marker or pastel marking crayon thingy.

And be a car airfreshener for the costume. Huh...I'd even consider that one, you can even go and get some cheesy strong woodsy like cologne and soak your costume with it, you'd smell like an air freshener...lol