Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 10/12/03

weyes

although being thorough is always best, if cleaning up for company or trying to show a roommate that you really do a good job around the house, one ought to clean up the most highly visible areas first :idea: . case-in-point: i spent over three hours doing the bathroom from top to bottom, including getting rid of mildew in the grout in the shower and around the toilet (which is NOT easy!!!), and all that my roommate - who claims that i never clean - noticed was that the sink was cleaner :cuss: .

tune in tomorrow.

my roommate has LOADS of issues. i have a friend that wants to live with me and with whom i want to live, but he insists on staying in the housing development he occupies now, which is in the city of orange and has really noise-sensitive neighbors (ya gotta whisper after 10 pm, and i'm not kidding. you can't talk at normal tones 'cause the walls are that thin.). i'm really not cool with the orange thing... and a night owl living with an early bird probably isn't a good idea, either, i'm thinking.

i had great roommates all through college; why are things so much harder now :confused: ?