Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Garden Review

Got there at 11. Place was slow. By like 1215 it was busy. Denny got on at 1130 and did a great job. THe performance sucked though. It was a little overkill by having her sing the same song twice. System sounded nice in there. Bartenders were fast and accuarate. Crowd was great.

Sound Garden's staff was great.

Bug thanks to Richie, your the man. ;) Big thanks to Denny as well.

it was cool, Denny played alot of songs from his Exit days...........

one thing I think Eugene shouldn't do, is have Denny there almost every Sat, (me personnaly love Denny and wouldn't care if he played every sat) Mix it up a bit.............maybe some rydell, Manny the Greek, mike mac, Johnny vish, and maybe even Boris (who I'm not a big fan of) to get some new people in there (ladies). Eugene knows what he is doing, hell u can't be in business for 20 something and not know what your doing. Eugene if u read this, i'm not telling u what to do, just stating some ideas to make SG better...............

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Got there at 11. Place was slow. By like 1215 it was busy. Denny got on at 1130 and did a great job. THe performance sucked though. It was a little overkill by having her sing the same song twice. System sounded nice in there. Bartenders were fast and accuarate. Crowd was great.

how much is sound garden bro i live like a few blocks away yet never had the urge to go but i see some good reviews and I'm tempted of late to check it out so how much is this place

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

YO RICHIE I STILL WATING FOR A GUEST LIST ONE NIGHT MAN YOU GUYS ARE TIGHT AT THAT DOOR

HELP A BROTHA

MEET THE HOOK MEETHOOK HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another great time at SG.... I thought she sung the same song twice, I wasn't sure due to intoxification at the time...

Music ripped after the live performance....

I also agree on bringging in some NY djs to mix it up a bit...

Boris, J Vicious again, Mendez, Rydell and the Ink man would be a nice addition..