Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a Club Review Should Sound Like Always!!!!

Yeah Saturday night was another classic. Met up with some fellow juiceheads from Strong and Shapely and was on our way to taste. I was in all black customary juicehead gear ith traditional black sleeveless cutoff for wherever afterhours takes us. Juicehead Larry booted 2cc of K and turned into a zombie on Bergenlinie Ave stopped in the middle of traffic. We were all laughing. Some spanish chick named Maria woke him up slapping him in the face with an impanada. He came back to normal we did scoops passing by drama pumping our fist to JP's Like a Virgin Remix talking about year round cycles, G, and slutty looking guidettes that go to Joey's. Had my whole paycheck in cash in my pocket ready to be spent. Stopped and 7/11 got 3 packs of butts, gum , and some gatorade for the trip to after hours after Taste. Taste was great. Did like half an oz of cheese there, so amped for factory. hugging my crew of juiceheads jumping around complimenting eachother and going on about how we are closing out SF and bringing home easy ass Sunset Park chicks to my Fairview apartment. Popped my boy Frank's jumbo Propinate zits on his back so he can take his shirt off at SF.. Fuckin night was great with mass amounts of invigerate. Flat broke, maxing our credit cards, strippers, jars, and sweat. Love it

Originally posted by monsterguido78

Yeah Saturday night was another classic. Met up with some fellow juiceheads from Strong and Shapely and was on our way to taste. I was in all black customary juicehead gear ith traditional black sleeveless cutoff for wherever afterhours takes us. Juicehead Larry booted 2cc of K and turned into a zombie on Bergenlinie Ave stopped in the middle of traffic. We were all laughing. Some spanish chick named Maria woke him up slapping him in the face with an impanada. He came back to normal we did scoops passing by drama pumping our fist to JP's Like a Virgin Remix talking about year round cycles, G, and slutty looking guidettes that go to Joey's. Had my whole paycheck in cash in my pocket ready to be spent. Stopped and 7/11 got 3 packs of butts, gum , and some gatorade for the trip to after hours after Taste. Taste was great. Did like half an oz of cheese there, so amped for factory. hugging my crew of juiceheads jumping around complimenting eachother and going on about how we are closing out SF and bringing home easy ass Sunset Park chicks to my Fairview apartment. Popped my boy Frank's jumbo Propinate zits on his back so he can take his shirt off at SF.. Fuckin night was great with mass amounts of invigerate. Flat broke, maxing our credit cards, strippers, jars, and sweat. Love it

lol sounds like a typical nite in my life yet me and my boys aren't guidos were like ex wiggers juiced out so its a lil diff we all get ripped off life 40's mixed with caps of g head out to the 7 11 and hang out a bit pimping off strange trashy hoes who never seen muscles in their life it seems then we all hit up the clubs pound our fist's in the air and since none of us really dance we place bets on who can get the most pussy and at the end of the nite after we are done hooking up with ugly sluts we start a fight with some 1 who we think looks funny lol

Originally posted by test22

lol sounds like a typical nite in my life yet me and my boys aren't guidos were like ex wiggers juiced out so its a lil diff we all get ripped off life 40's mixed with caps of g head out to the 7 11 and hang out a bit pimping off strange trashy hoes who never seen muscles in their life it seems then we all hit up the clubs pound our fist's in the air and since none of us really dance we place bets on who can get the most pussy and at the end of the nite after we are done hooking up with ugly sluts we start a fight with some 1 who we think looks funny lol

are you still doing the funny approach? or are you serious.

Cuz if it's true lol

Originally posted by deeelite1

are you still doing the funny approach? or are you serious.

Cuz if it's true lol

some what true i haven't drank a 40 in a while and i am an ex wigger but i wiegh like 230 now so i don't look wigger at all but for the most part its true lol but i only got like 3 or 4 boys who do this then i got the preppy boys who look down upon me when i do this so fuk it depends who i'm with for the most part the juiced out ex wiggers are more fun tho lol