Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two Brit Girls In NY

hahah none of those clubs offer anything close to what would be called the indie rock scene:rolleyes:

If you are looking for that def hit up CBGB's if anything just to go there it has been the epicenter for indie rock in ny. Then if you looking for something a little more hard and crazy check out the Saturday night party at the Albion/Batcave they play industrial, synth pop, EBM, techno, and metal and for the same kinda scene on a friday check out the sundown party at Flamingo East or the Korova Milk Bar which is Rock/Metal on Fridays and EBM on Tuesdays.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOUUUUUUS!!!! :drunk:

Originally posted by rebecca03

Me & my friend are in NY City 24th - 26th October. What clubs or bars do you recommend for us to get the most cocks in our mouths? We prefer the more rock hard indians but we're always up for chinese too.

Thank you :)

wha?:confused:

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Originally posted by KobeisGuilty03

I bet you two spice girl wana bees are filthy whores!!!!!!!!!

We have our moments, but Spice Girl wannabees? Sweetie, the Spice Girls were sooooooooooo 4 years ago. Get with it ;)