Clubplanet Nightlife Community

perfect friday night...

dgmodel

hmmm....perfect friday night?

...coming home, to my apt....to my lover waiting for me with a bubble bath.

...he bathes moi, and washes my hair....towel dries me....complete with full body massage.

Then din dins with a kick ass desert to follow....wine, candles, the whole deal.

....then some quality time in the sack.

....friday nights, to moi, aren't really for going out. They're for staying in and catching up on nookie lost during the week.

Originally posted by marcid21

hmmm....perfect friday night?

...coming home, to my apt....to my lover waiting for me with a bubble bath.

...he bathes moi, and washes my hair....towel dries me....complete with full body massage.

Then din dins with a kick ass desert to follow....wine, candles, the whole deal.

....then some quality time in the sack.

....friday nights, to moi, aren't really for going out. They're for staying in and catching up on nookie lost during the week.

...Waiting at my lover's apt.... with a bubble bath drawn.

...bathing mon petit, and washing her hair....towel drying her....complete with full body massage.

Then self-made din din with a kick ass dessert to follow....wine, candles, the whole deal.

....then some quality time in the sack, and out of sack.

....friday nights aren't really for going out. They're for staying in and I don't believe in lost nookie during the week.

:wistful:

the special some...

going out to a great dinner reserved for 2. eat and talk about just anything. over a candlelight dinner with something light and wine. (around 7-8pm)

then we can follow with a eventful night. from broadway shows to just walking around and spending time together. maybe arcades, movie, meetup with a few friends in the city, etc.. you get the picture (9-10pm)

then maybe follow some late night snack. something light. (around 2-3am)

walk the girl home to her front door. maybe a good night kiss. and tell her how much i enjoyed the eventful night with her and wish it would happen again. if it was a girl i really like, then i wish the night would never end.

i dunno... and then maybe have carman play with my balls while britney gave me a blowjob. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

what would be your definition of a perfect friday night??? (dont some crap like having carmen electra jostling my balls while britney spears gives me head or something... im saying a realistic scenario)

:laugh2::doh:those r my 2 faves too.. comon dg :(