Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that guy...

dgmodel

that guy at work... you know who im talking about... you have that guy at work whos the clown around the water cooler, or that guy at work that constantly talks about effing his wife in the or any and all sexual conquests of the weekend... or that guy whos always trying to make you buy crap off his ugly kids, or etc... which are some of your favorite "that guys" and which do you hate the most??? that guy who always has crazy stories on monday, (but the real ones not that guy who makes up crap), is my favorite, always entertaining and that guy who always talks about sex is the worst... its cmon man i get it you love to eff...

I work with pretty cool folks for the most part, but I'm always the youngest of any place I work, So there's always a bit of a culture/generation gap. Right now; it's the guy who will ogle any piece of ass that falls off the truck. The guy with such bad halitoosis he can peel paint. The guy who is dumber than a bag of day old doughnuts. The rest are just old and unfunny.

The chicks are cool, though... There's one who drinks like a fish and smokes like a chimney. The one that tells the same stories about 4 times a day.

But the rest are pretty cool.

my new job sucks ass....so i'll base this on my old one...

there was the woman i worked along side....who was dumber than dogshit. Then there was my sales director....a hick...and a pervert. We had our General product director who was a lesbian wanna - be....but really a yuppie from CT.

There was also the old Fraggle Rock Gorg looking type lady, who occasionally began foaming from the mouth in mid sentence.... the admin assistant who was an Erotic Mistress by night....our lesbian merchandiser, who felt up all of our models and made them quit.

...then there was moi. the only NORMAL one!!!!! :)