Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tronic treatment

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

yo..last night was off the hook.. i havent had that much fucking fun in years.. it was like back in the days but way better..since everyone was mad old school and MATURE etc. speedy j was great and i'm so drunk right now... lol anyone else go??????

i thought he was repetitive and formulaic. not what i was expecting from one of the big boys.

Originally posted by pangelid

i thought he was repetitive and formulaic. not what i was expecting from one of the big boys.

you're kidding me right? I mean, considering techno in general is REPETITIVE.. I think he did an amazing job. I don't hear techno like he spun last night often.

you're kidding me right? I mean, considering techno in general is REPETITIVE.. I think he did an amazing job. I don't hear techno like he spun last night often.

not for nothing, but I was expecting more out of a 10-veteran and front-line producer of techno. His set was very fomulaic; hard driving beat, cut low end, tweek and blast low end...he never went off that path. yeah its cool the first couple times, but for me, there's more to crafting a set than that. Very much like when I used to go out and hear Nostrum. Good music, good energy, but after awhile, every production sounded the same.

i'm also a music snob. :shades:

yo..last night was off the hook.. i havent had that much fucking fun in years.. it was like back in the days but way better..since everyone was mad old school and MATURE etc. speedy j was great and i'm so drunk right now... lol anyone else go??????

what? no more promos for your bar?:tongue:

• 1 month later...