Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im having a nervous breakdown?

so i went to my dr's this morning because i have been really really bad lately, with the stress of trying to pull together a new club, with limited funding, and trying to keep my life and head above water, and me feeling like im dying more and more each day, he prescribed me some pills, and told me i should think about going away to this hospital up-state for a few weeks, and re-find myself.......im 30....wtf? anyway, am i the only person out here who's completly falling apart? lol

this is what happens to teenager's, not succesfull 30-something people.....what should i do?

<i know its stupid to post personal shit on a board, but i dont care, i just wanna know what some of you guys think>

i guess i am kinda at my wits end,

i know im holding off on constructtion till cro, n spirit open, because from a biss stand-point, u always wanna be the last place to open, when there a dozen coming....so im waiting.

should i do what this dr says, drug myself up, and take a vaction, DEFF NOT GOING UP_STATE........thinking of jamiaca. Ocho Rios?

:confused:

oly

Originally posted by jaysea

so i went to my dr's this morning because i have been really really bad lately, with the stress of trying to pull together a new club, with limited funding, and trying to keep my life and head above water, and me feeling like im dying more and more each day, he prescribed me some pills, and told me i should think about going away to this hospital up-state for a few weeks, and re-find myself.......im 30....wtf? anyway, am i the only person out here who's completly falling apart? lol

this is what happens to teenager's, not succesfull 30-something people.....what should i do?

<i know its stupid to post personal shit on a board, but i dont care, i just wanna know what some of you guys think>

i guess i am kinda at my wits end,

i know im holding off on constructtion till cro, n spirit open, because from a biss stand-point, u always wanna be the last place to open, when there a dozen coming....so im waiting.

should i do what this dr says, drug myself up, and take a vaction, DEFF NOT GOING UP_STATE........thinking of jamiaca. Ocho Rios?

:confused:

oly

if you can afford it..why not

but if money is an issue..take some little getaways...you're in the middle of beautiful October...take a drive to the Catskills..remember life is short...dont waste time stressing

and remember happiness comes from within...YOU make yourself happy..not money...not things...YOU

Originally posted by berniec

if your looking to just chill and not have anything around you then def hit up Ochio Rios, i was there engineering a radio show last spring at Beaches Boscbel Resort, here are some pics from it http://berniec.dyndns.org:88/misc_pics/jamaicaz100/index.html

I can't believe there's a Z100 sign in those pix...was that ur station??? Although I hate that station now. No offense...they should spin a bit more than rap.

Jenna

Star 99.1 got me off them

I had a similar problem ........ I stayed in italy all last month.... It relieved alot of stress but It seems to have just been a temporary fix... Now that I'm back, all of the Demons I left to avoid are creeping their way back into my life... Last week I went to see a doctor who recommended a therapist who specializes in behavior modification.... my problem is probably more complex....but you should definately seek professional help... The mere fact that you're admitting to yourself that the stresses of daily life are becoming a burden should be enough reason to get help...... trust your instincts

Originally posted by entao25

I can't believe there's a Z100 sign in those pix...was that ur station??? Although I hate that station now. No offense...they should spin a bit more than rap.

Jenna

Star 99.1 got me off them

ya i work under contract with KTU and Z100 (same owners) to mix their live broadcasts. And I cant hold not liking the music against you, i dont really listen to radio at all lol