Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crackheads-

Crackorn

essentially its the same thing as smoking crack, except that freebase coke is just a combination of baking soda/coke vs. crack which is baking soda/coke/ether (or ammonia)...there is a difference in taste and feeling between the two...but they are closely related...its got a real intense high for like 3-5 minutes, but then it disappears...

Oh believe me bro, I am not knocking you in the least, thats not what i'm about, I was just stating my opinion.. I have some aqquantinces that smoke, and I won't be around them when they do. They tell me all the time its sooo much better, but doesn't last as long.. But bro, I def wasn;t knockin ya.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Oh believe me bro, I am not knocking you in the least, thats not what i'm about, I was just stating my opinion.. I have some aqquantinces that smoke, and I won't be around them when they do. They tell me all the time its sooo much better, but doesn't last as long.. But bro, I def wasn;t knockin ya.

:)

crack is a cheaper, less pure, easier a safer to make form of base.

coke is mixed 1:1 sometimes as much as 2:1 with baking soda and water..and a few drops of ammonia

true freebase involves the use of ether to separate the base from the hydrochloride salts....in order to prepare it correctly the finished product must dry for 24 hours..... people try to accelerate the process by using heatlamps and electric burners.......very dangerous......

alot of the baking soda that binds to the crack base remains in the finished product..(this is why crack rocks are cheaper than quality pearly white scaly rocks)..whereas base made with ether uses no binders whatsoever therefore you got a much purer base

I've tried both .... theres no comparison ...... I was hooked on freebase back in the day...... its the most intense high i've ever experienced....