Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reason why GODISADJ thinks Joe Giorgio is a bad DJ

Well every post you read GODISADJ will always claim how Joe Giorgio sucks

Apparently Joe must be doing fine holding a residency at Abyss and Joeys

'

Well here is the deal GODISADJ is good friends with MIKE LOIKITH

Mike Loikith is good people I really like the kid when he first spun at Cherri

Anyways They didnt need 2 DJ's so they got rid of Mike...

So since that day GODISADJ will always put down JOE G.

Well it really sucks when you find out the truth about these HOMOs hiding behind screen names

GODISADJ waht do you think about that,..... By the way tell Mike I said whats up because the kid at least has some class unlike you

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Well it really sucks when you find out the truth about these HOMOs hiding behind screen names

GODISADJ waht do you think about that,..... By the way tell Mike I said whats up because the kid at least has some class unlike you

Gotta love those hiding behind a fake screen name.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

;)

Billy you doing the door at Sleep on Friday right? Stop by the kitchen and ask for Joe, otherwise I'll come see you. I have a group of friends coming in from a birthday dinner party that I have a bed reserved for. I hope to have their list by Thursday, but if not maybe I can add them when I see you on Friday.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Billy you doing the door at Sleep on Friday right? Stop by the kitchen and ask for Joe, otherwise I'll come see you. I have a group of friends coming in from a birthday dinner party that I have a bed reserved for. I hope to have their list by Thursday, but if not maybe I can add them when I see you on Friday.

you got it I will see you tomm night... Yes I am working Friday

Mike is married and works 12+ hours a day 6 days a week, he has literally no time for nonsense, especially making fun of Joe.

He's one of the most kind, gentle, and nicest people I have ever met in general, putting music and nightlife aside.

Im sorry someone has to ruin it for Mike because would never in a million years put anyone down. He's come to my house to spin, we've played together in various side rooms, dont afterhour gigs in NYC and I appologize on whoever's behalf is making fun of Joe.

The drama will never stop... why is that? =(

Billy: what did I even say about Joe the other night at Joeys? :)

Originally posted by djustinh

Mike is married and works 12+ hours a day 6 days a week, he has literally no time for nonsense, especially making fun of Joe.

He's one of the most kind, gentle, and nicest people I have ever met in general, putting music and nightlife aside.

Im sorry someone has to ruin it for Mike because would never in a million years put anyone down. He's come to my house to spin, we've played together in various side rooms, dont afterhour gigs in NYC and I appologize on whoever's behalf is making fun of Joe.

The drama will never stop... why is that? =(

Billy: what did I even say about Joe the other night at Joeys? :)

no you are 100% right... Mike is a great kid and I know he would never say shit about anyone.. But this is drama you need to deal with in this business

Anyways this GODISADJ HERB!!!!!! makes himself look like a fool saying a dj sucks when they are holding residencies at the two oldest clubs in NJ