Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET Halloween Afterparty!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

hey all just starting this thread to get the word out about where to go for holloween for after hours!!!!!!!!

im not sure of all the details so i will put the ones that i know...but i know the other people who know the details will fill us in with more!!!

X-it a club in hollywood has given permission for us c.p.ers to throw a party for after hours....there will be open decks i think....theres a d.j. booth there so some1 should get a lineup going or whatever!!!!!!

i think the cover will be 5 dollars, which is not that bad, for the place we r getting...it is very nice for us. so this is the basic info i know...hope to see u there after venu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

i'm bringing ear plugs if cp organizes the tunes...

i suggest u burn some copies of saleens classics tunes hand it to me and ill play them if i have to!!!!!!!! or i will make some1 play them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

hows that?????

but there will be a little of everything.....remember its supposed to be about good people just having good times!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and i know i spelled halloween wrong.......i spell better only after a good hummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I volunteer to spin at CP Halloween afterparty too!

If no one's taking care to represent funky west coast house, I can bring my vinyl...

I liked fliptonia's idea to get a line-up going. Maybe start with deep house and ambient atmospheric d+b, then we can please saleen by throwing in his house classics, moving on to funky house, electro and breakbeat, and ending with trance and techno?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Thank you Flip for starting this thread.....

So here's the scoop:

X-it is in Downtown Hollywood, right off 21st Street. The club is two stories, upstairs will be a continuation of Venu, with Wendel, Merlyn, Ash Rock, Sean Bauzay, and Stryke. Heaven for us breaks heads.

Downstairs is where we will have our little shindig. Those of you that want to spin, please PM or email me: browneyedtrouble@msn.com.

Lets get a lineup going, but remember, its an afterparty quite a few of us will be enebriated. *lol* So I dont think that it has to be very formal.

Cover is indeed just $5, not much really considering that its just for us, PLUS we get to go upstairs.....

Lets get the ball rolling!

Originally posted by sobeton

yes we know.:laugh: Leoooooooooooooo where the fock have you been ?? :confused::D

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup kid?! I started work and shyt so hopefully ill be coming out soon.........like the good ol' days........DT this weekend?

After party sounds goood...I'm down for a slot..if possible...Browneyedtrouble..my e-mail is not functioning right...so not bale to send mail ...don't know why ....but I'm down for throwing down some tunes....keep me in mind..n let me know ...here's my e-mail...michaelmartin77@msn.com..thanks