Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4get Thanks Eve Whats going in FRIDAY Halloween?

I live across the street from Webster Hall. I was talking to the Manager and he said that they have huge entertainment but they could not announce it until KTU is ready because thay are broadcasting live that night. He said I would be blown away but it might never get announced because thay are already selling hundres of tickets and they dont want a problem with the neighborhood.

Originally posted by leener4269

word, luna for fri most likely... and factory on sundaaaaay. :D

(i know i know ill get bashed for talking about a party and sf in the same post, let alone in any post.)

Don't worry. I will be at Factory too. Last year was siccckkk!!!:devil:

Originally posted by bito21

Don't worry. I will be at Factory too. Last year was siccckkk!!!:devil:

aHH last year @ factory was insane- that was def one of the best nites i had there- only thing buot this year is id be afraid to ruin my good memories of last year. Theres nothing like bein in there 4 halloween though, everyoneeeeeeeee all dressed up, its just insane.

Originally posted by powerpill

I live across the street from Webster Hall. I was talking to the Manager and he said that they have huge entertainment but they could not announce it until KTU is ready because thay are broadcasting live that night. He said I would be blown away but it might never get announced because thay are already selling hundres of tickets and they dont want a problem with the neighborhood.

KTU and Z100 will both be broadcasting live from Webster Hall that nite, but other then that I dont know any specifics yet...