Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen Up!

Why, Why, Why is everyone a critic. I am sick and tired of everyone complaining about clubs, dj's, music, etc. People need to be more open to new things. All everyone wants to do is talk badly about this place and this dj..........blah blah blah blah blah.......AND USUALLY NONE OF YOU HAVE THE FAINTEST CLUE ABOUT MUSIC, DJING, OR RUNNING A CLUB BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE INVOLVED SOME WAY OR ANOTHER......SO CUT THE SHIT......EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR A BULLSHITTER BESIDES YOURSELF!

What I would like to see is people having a good time.........that's all. What happened to just going out and hanging out with your friends, listening to music, dancing, drinking, and whatever you like doing.

It could be the world's # 1 dj, but if he/she played a few songs that you happened not to like that particular night............let it go.........dj'ing is so much more that a few songs........Listen to the overall vibe that they are trying to show..........appreciate the art

I'm not saying to like everyone and everything--- just try to be more open minded. You never know how much fun you can have once you forget about the stupid shit.

i feel you on that dude,

But its also just conversation man.... You shouldn't take things so personal. Sometimes YOU might have to let shit go.. I agree with you on some parts,but ur contradicting yourself by saying it. No harm intended. I dont want you replying threats n shit lol..

I think it just comes down to that most people who have bad attitudes and views on life and everything in general seem to pour it out in these instances.

Im not criticizing everyone's response... I just feel that New Yorkers + NJ'ers have lower morale from the past few years and this leads to such negative thoughts.

If you walk into something without being a bit more at peace, you'll walk out being just a tad angrier or upset.

Think optimistic... think no matter what, better days will happen.

I too sometimes have problems following what I just preeched; afterall, we're only Human. Its worth a thought though.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

[b

If you walk into something without being a bit more at peace, you'll walk out being just a tad angrier or upset.

Think optimistic... think no matter what, better days will happen.

I too sometimes have problems following what I just preeched; afterall, we're only Human. Its worth a thought though.

:aright:

i tottaly agree, its all about your attitude, if your in a sucky mood, then of course you'll have a terrible time, no matter were you are or who your with. i'm sick of hearin about a dead nyc, and ppl bashing djs on the roll call threads its annoying, but hey every one has their opnion. i have fun most times i go out, even if the music sucks i still have fun w/ friends and meeting ppl, there also plenty of times iv been to places where the music was insane, but could of had a better time if i was w/ better ppl, its always your outlook on things, fuck evreyone elses bad attitude, don't let it bing U down!:)