Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do people invest so much money on coke?

xwave3000

Why would people spend so much money on coke? I'm not gonna say i haven't dabbled...once. $50 a g seems like so much money for one night of snorting stuff. I realize an 8ball is cheaper per gram, but still. Wouldn't taking a slightly larger dose of adderall be more cost efficient? Can anyone shed some light on this?

adderall aint gonna get you high..... its just gonna tweak you and dry out your mouth.... also adderall is physically addictive and effects your cns for a longer period per dose...... And more importantly.... you can't get a drip from adderall..... And BTW... if you buy in bulk coke is only about $22 a gram :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by candyrollx69

you-dont-know-poop.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What kind of question is this anyway? Different people like different highs... Just because two substances are both stimulants doesn't mean they have the same effect. Some people spend their money on coke because they like that particular high- what more is there to say? *shrug*

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

$12 for re-rocked

$17 for Raw...

I just hate when you cant break it up all the way and you gotta deal with scales..i mean...dont get me wrong...its great but kinda sucks when they get stuck in your throat and then shit goes numb.

Tekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hate to disagree.......but unless you're buyin over $2 mil u aint gettin what you think you are

Originally posted by xwave3000

Why would people spend so much money on coke? I'm not gonna say i haven't dabbled...once. $50 a g seems like so much money for one night of snorting stuff. I realize an 8ball is cheaper per gram, but still. Wouldn't taking a slightly larger dose of adderall be more cost efficient? Can anyone shed some light on this?

I totally agree with you! Gimme 60-80mg of adderall and Im good for the night w/o that cracked out empty feeling.