Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend???

whadupg

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: fucking Fester sooo on the money. I miss Teen wolf

Billy - Nah it wouldn't be worth the ear piece it would cost me $3.65 to get out of Mass and 12.50 to get down the fucking parkway

I didnt think so I thought it was more money to get to Boston than that

Originally posted by whadupg

Anything at all going on in Boston?? Couple people coming up from DC and although I really wanted to take them to Avalon, I think they'd probablly kick my ass for it. Anyone know if nailz is spinning on Saturday?

Who's coming up from DC?

Originally posted by whadupg

Anything at all going on in Boston?? Couple people coming up from DC and although I really wanted to take them to Avalon, I think they'd probablly kick my ass for it. Anyone know if nailz is spinning on Saturday?

G!!! hey woman!! looks like you're working hard lining things up for us this weekend. :aright: i can't wait to get up to Boston and party with you again. :bounce:

Originally posted by rockyblue

G!!! hey woman!! looks like you're working hard lining things up for us this weekend. :aright: i can't wait to get up to Boston and party with you again. :bounce:

Wish there was something really good going on this weekend, but we'll find something to keep us busy - can't wait!! :D