Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this friday is gonna be tough

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

we play a nationally ranked div III team. they beat the 3rd ranked team and earned a spot at 22 on the rankings. we are still 6-0 and average close to 50 points a game and let up about 15. i got my cast off, my hand is all stiff and messed up, hopefully i'll be able to contribute. we play in Trenton, NJ. the college of new jersey. friday.

sorry reval.

Guest jroo

Thank you thank you!!!!!! hey, funk, you go to mason right? you should go to the game next weekend. and the rest of you fuckers too!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by funks0ul

I don't go to mason, but live pretty close to mason...

is the game on sat? cause that's my religious new year. :D

this tough game is in new jersey on friday, the rest of the games are on saturdays. and two are at home. i think this next weekend, then two weeks after that. im not sure, i dont have the schedule infront of me.

thanks gina!!!!!!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

maybe you should try and not break another bone this weekend!

maybe i should have pushed your drunk ass down the stairs at blue room the other day!

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

just report his post to the moderators. that's what i usually do. it really wasn't appropriate. :laugh: :laugh:

what do you want me to do, ban myself? the other two mods are pretty much a joke around these necks of the woods . . .

Originally posted by layousugar

is that all mods are supposed to do? or do they actually have author-a-tie?

well not really, but they should at least log onto the site regularly to see that hell isn't breaking loose or something like that. all of a sudden mod goes mia, but that's whay we have more than 1.

it especially important when some cp members start graphically talking about humping speakers, that might scare some of the newer folks and make them decide that they would rather not post on here. one of the "duties" of a mod is to get new people and foster more talk and discussion on the board. :D