Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Boston Guys

carguy19

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmmm took me a while to respond. So here goes, I couldnt care what Boston guys look like and from one dude to another its a who gives a shit issue. The girls in Boston i can say are good looking, being from Brooklyn everyone looks the same, they are more of my kinda taste in Bahstannnn.

And one other thing leave Tony alone did he ever hurt or bother anyone of you losers. Jesus Christ grow up already and move on with your lives. Get off the O/C's and get your lives together. Stop talking crap about people who have no relevance in your life. Its really old now.

Iam rooting for the Sox but there is no way in a game 7 in the stadium the Yankees are losing. Sorry to say that.

OH Sfsuperstar dont talk about me anymore ok, dont even bring up my name on this board and i dont care what drama this starts. I am in a rare mood and i dont appreciate you throwin my name so more drama with your boston peeps starts again.

Originally posted by lelo

Ummmmmm took me a while to respond. So here goes, I couldnt care what Boston guys look like and from one dude to another its a who gives a shit issue. The girls in Boston i can say are good looking, being from Brooklyn everyone looks the same, they are more of my kinda taste in Bahstannnn.

And one other thing leave Tony alone did he ever hurt or bother anyone of you losers. Jesus Christ grow up already and move on with your lives. Get off the O/C's and get your lives together. Stop talking crap about people who have no relevance in your life. Its really old now.

Iam rooting for the Sox but there is no way in a game 7 in the stadium the Yankees are losing. Sorry to say that.

OH Sfsuperstar dont talk about me anymore ok, dont even bring up my name on this board and i dont care what drama this starts. I am in a rare mood and i dont appreciate you throwin my name so more drama with your boston peeps starts again.

:laugh: :laugh: sorry but :laugh:

WOW are you serious kid? I think you take message boards a little to fuckin seriously!!!!! GEt a gripppppppp

Angelo your in "rare mood" every time your mouth fucking opens-your always illin about some dumb ass shit.

"oh shit, angelo" wow, i was talkin some hard core trash about you huh?

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

Angelo your in "rare mood" every time your mouth fucking opens-your always illin about some dumb ass shit.

"oh shit, angelo" wow, i was talkin some hard core trash about you huh?

OOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIT!

ANGELHO YOU JUST GOT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNED BITCH!

See all you people have to talk shit. Xlr8ted fine iam not gonna blow up. I just dont understand y everyone has such big mouths hmmmm. You have a problem with my name as well confront i do take shots at myself or friends seriously. Sf i stick up for peeps that you know so dont even talk about me ok.

What i think of it all go listen to "surfacing" by slipknot and thats my true response to all of the haters on this board.

And if someone is taking shots at your integrity, name and friends it is suttin serious whether it be on this stupid fucking computer or on the street where i learned very wisely.

What in the fuck happened to this thread? I turn around to actually do some work for 20 minutes and all hell breaks loose? Stymie got owned countless times, we finally got a pic of him pm'ing all his message board ubersluts, and even Angelo's coming out ready to die style :gang: . The only thing that could make this thread any better would be a surprise visit from Evan.

i dont laugh, to me this is not shits and giggles. So like i said just dont mention my name because i hate having to rip into people. Its something that i do not like to do. I like being serious, walking around laughing all the time well that is just not gonna get ya anywhere. Sf dont take this as any negative comments to you because i have nuttin bad to say about you, your a cool girl but i just do not want my name being thrown around.

i dont laugh, to me this is not shits and giggles. So like i said just dont mention my name because i hate having to rip into people. Its something that i do not like to do. I like being serious, walking around laughing all the time well that is just not gonna get ya anywhere. Sf dont take this as any negative comments to you because i have nuttin bad to say about you, your a cool girl but i just do not want my name being thrown around.

:2guns:

Angelo, you need to chill bro. All we do on here is bust balls. Nobody on here takes this serious except for buckman.