Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with Nocturnal

ghost69

Guest saleen351

lol, either dade didn't give them to cj or he didn't allow them to release the good pics...

come on dade!!!!!!! post the good pics....

btw, the best thing abotu nocturnal will be:

you can re enter the club:eek:

A little at a time, they don't want to show their hand all at once. If some of the more exciting elements are put on display, other clubs will have a 3 month window to implement them. I'd rather not see that...something really cool is shown on here or on .cooljunkie. about Nocturnal , and six weeks later it's in crobar...

Saleen, The reason that all the renderings are not up there is that some have changed. Even the ones that are up there are only representative of the basics. For example, the actual bars on the first floor will not really look like the ones in the renderings...the actual bars have all kinds of design elements that could not be represented in a 3D rendering. Most of the really cool stuff is not in any of the renderings so we're not worried about other clubs beating us to it. Nick has all the pictures. Those are the ones he chose to use. Which ones are the good ones?

Nocturnal looks great. I heard some rumors of what theyare doing for the rooftop. Wouldn't everybody like to know!! With Dade and Ingred and the rest of the staff they have planned Nocturnal is going to Be the best. Finally a place everybody can enjoy!!! Lets bring nightlife back to Miami!!!!

Originally posted by ghost69

If anyone has anymore info please fill me in. Thank you.

I would like to know what kind of music it's gonna be and if it's gonna be an afterhours and if Edgar V will spin there if it's trance and ..... hmmm lemme think oh yeah and if it's EVER GONNA OPN THE MUTHA@#$!!@!!@:D

I have heard that there is going to be three floors, a spot to grub and that it will be opening around the middle of January!!

I feel you about wanting to know more!! I live right around the corner in the towers and dread not having anywhere to go within walking distance!!:eek:

Is it going to have a european feel to it? It sounds like a spot I used to go to....

It's definately going to be something. I have met the team. The guys from chicago are a great bunch of guys. Also the rumor of Bob and Nicole from Rain, Dade from Shadow Lounge, Ingred Cesares. Need i say more. NO MORE FRENCH ARROGANCE!!! HA HA. Opium/Level Who????