Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Props to the Red Sox..

deeelite1

I'm a Yankee Fan.

I'm happy that they won.

Shit, I'm overjoyed.

HOWEVER, I will give any one of you Yankee fans on here twenty bucks if you can honestly tell me that you weren't sweating your asses off last night before the 8th inning? Face it, Boston is a good team and they gave us a GREAT fucking series... 7 Games, and had us beat all the way till the 8th inning.

I can understand if we Swept (as in winning straight 4 games swept) them, and they never even had a hit off us. I think THOSE are grounds for abuse.. BUT, they pretty much owned that game last night and made it go to the full seven games. In my opinion, THAT is not a sucky terrible horrible team. I'm grateful for teams like that because it brings excitement and craziness back to the sport.

Now you can all call me a traitor or whatever, but I just know where credit is due, and for the Sox to contribute in such a sick game such as the one displayed last night, they deserve a little bit of something.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

Now you can all call me a traitor or whatever, but I just know where credit is due, and for the Sox to contribute in such a sick game such as the one displayed last night, they deserve a little bit of something.

I believe the word he used was trader ;)

And we deserve a new head coach :cry:

I'm a Yankee Fan.

I'm happy that they won.

Shit, I'm overjoyed.

HOWEVER, I will give any one of you Yankee fans on here twenty bucks if you can honestly tell me that you weren't sweating your asses off last night before the 8th inning? Face it, Boston is a good team and they gave us a GREAT fucking series... 7 Games, and had us beat all the way till the 8th inning.

I can understand if we Swept (as in winning straight 4 games swept) them, and they never even had a hit off us. I think THOSE are grounds for abuse.. BUT, they pretty much owned that game last night and made it go to the full seven games. In my opinion, THAT is not a sucky terrible horrible team. I'm grateful for teams like that because it brings excitement and craziness back to the sport.

I CAN NOT argue the sox gave them a run for their money. I really dont think they suck at all. I just happen to be a yankee fan.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I CAN NOT argue the sox gave them a run for their money. I really dont think they suck at all. I just happen to be a yankee fan.

No doubt, I'm a Yankee fan as well. However I'm also a huge fan of Baseball itself, and a game like last night is something baseball hasn't seen in awhile.

I remember thinking at the Top of the 11th when the Sox were up... I can't deal with a World Series if they win.

too Draining.

Very draining. either team that would have won would have deserved. I know people on here think Im just being a bitch, and I probably was...for that I appologize....

but really boston played very well.